• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey i haven't seen you online in awhile^^

I may go rest again soon

I wonder if deviantart has hello kitty fan art XD hopefully its nice too...
    If I could draw better it would be easier. The thing is I'm heading to London in October so I wanna find something like that in Candem Market.

Me too! Liam would sass it up.

See ya later!
    If you imagine an overweight brunette with green eyes who is rather tall, you'd be 75% of the way there. Your hat is cute as hell though.

That's okay, I'll forgive you! Liam remembered that we were friends! Also, top 10 Greenest shinies would be a good top ten!
    Yeah!

I might, if not the year after since I'm aiming for a London Uni. I'll put a picture up on that thread on my 18th, so you'll know what I look like then. I'll probably do it in college. Only one month and 21 days to go!

It is, and I'm at 81 and 121 on favs/alerts at chapter 4, which you haven't read yet
    I'm glad I have a fellow Bendy fan!

Saw that picture with Toby, I am sooo jealous! I'd love to meet him!

Yeah, only 10 chapters in of around 156 which doesn't include movies.
    Hey, I know that you went somewhere, how was it?! Sorry for taking so long to ask; I've been busy + stressed and it slipped my mind.
    YAY!

I Wanna see that, That must be so cute!

I'll meet you there when I'm done. Is this a wifi battle one cause I may participate if it is!
    See, i'm not entirely crazy!

It looks really good on you, I have to say that.

YaYA!!!

I have to go and clean my rabbit's hutch out, I'll be back and ready to chat in around half an hour. Been listening to Markiplier's FNAF 1 playthrough as I write the plan up, his screams are therapeutic. If you want, I could make you BOA's beta for ideas... if you want to be involved!
    Yeah, just wait til your up to scratch.

I bet it does, one tired Nerdy with a pink wolf hat! (Sorry, I checked your Instagram... sorry.)

YAYA!
    No problem, it's okay!

Nah, it wasn't. I can understand, I went to the Gadget Show Live in Birmingham years ago and it was huge! I was so tired after two days of traversing the place it was being held in.

Yeah, general knowledge for the win!
    Yep, I am now writing the plan for the entire universe.

I see, now I understand. I slept until 1:10 yesterday!

Well, I was proud then.
    It's okay, I'm writing the beginning and the ending first so I can spend the most of my time on the battle. I can write anything you put me up too, except for shipping... urgh...

I worked out that the ancient civilisation that used the red and white crown as a symbol for the east and west of its country was Egypt from Year 3 knowledge of the subject and I'm currently past secondary education... yet my mother and my nan both thought it was Babylon... HA!

Okay, see ya later!
    Great... cause I need to get my mind into that headset... dammit.

Yes, yes you are. And apparently a geek with your Instagram name.
    Okay, writing the chapter. Thanks again for your GOI review as we both know how different I'm taking this from what might happen. Also, chapter 3 of Bendy has had another teaser released.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…