• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now we need the knight in shining armour!!! Not Amour but Armour, get Serena away from here!

Okay, I haven't done much so far but this is what I have.
    Yes! His true calling awakens!

I meant look over my plans and see if you can add anything you might like to see or the fans may wanna see. Plus, you'll kinda be my BOA secret keeper!
    Plus, I have him as the damsel half of the time, doesn't that mean anything to you?

I'm back on the BOA plan, do you wanna be like a beta for the ideas, like a co-helper?
    WOWOWOWOW!

Used them already except the plot one, and I'll add in Serena and Greninja. Have you worked out what I'm making yet?
    Okay, I'm having an early dinner so I'll be back later.

I just had to say that, you know me Nerdy. Hey no problem, I'm expecting the same for my piece when it's out. Hey, can you give me some sentences depicting horrible reactions to Sun and Moon? I kinda need them.
    Okay! Thanks, I voted on a poll, saying some of the reasons as to why XY is SOOO overrated. For the tears, white outline with light blue finished with white? Remember this is MS Paint and not Paint Tool SAI

I'll check it out!
    My phone has a Youtube app on it so I can use that... but I have a laptop so I can do both. Quick question, do you think tears are better blue or white on paint to be reflective?
    Thanks. It wasn't fine to me cuz i guess i asked cuz i don't feel secure in who i am :( And i need proof i'm NOT 'better' than others for liking girly things so much...
    You might like it, I dunno.

Great! Aww, no problem though. Do you have a phone you can use to listen to music on?
    It does, I like the premise behind it because there aren't many that would think about it.

That's okay! I can remind ya later. I'm going to get my late lunch so yeah... Are you still gonna be able to talk?
    I've done the outline with Prop Hunt: Gmod in the background (Markiplier and Co edition) Just shading and colours. I'll put it up on Serebii and DA

Awesome. Sounds like a good plan! Have you read the chapter yet?
    I know asking may be wrong, but...

Whats some of the things you like most about pokemon?
    Good morning Nerdy! I'm currently working on a piece of art in MS Paint so it should be done by later.

How are you this fine, rainy day?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…