• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
NPT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I put it down as 4.7 in all since 40/56 secs I think were used (my memory's a bit foggy so if that's untrue feel free to correct me), but I can put 4.5 too if that's inaccurate, let me know when you can.
    No problem.

I agree 100%: it's pitiful.

Will fix them, no worries.

Adjusting that too, thanks for the update: should I put 4.7 since they used 40/56 secs. of it or 4.5, curious?
    Thanks again, man, this should keep everything accurate now.

I'll fix that, then, thanks for the correction on M16: makes sense.

It seems like Season 18+ is when the GGG have been going all out nuts, essentially, looking at even the revised data.
    Thanks for these corrections, man, really appreciate it: and no worries, it's cool, whatever you have is fine.

Agree that the GGG has been a disaster for the dub, yup, I know Movie 20's going to be a wreck if they're back for it (which again seems likely, sadly).

I can't believe TPCi censored Meowth's face in the water looking like he drowned as a joke: even 4Kids, known for censoring stuff unnecessarily, kept that once in Indigo League: idk wtf's going on with the dub, really, can't explain the censoring returning either.

Fair enough: I don't particular hate or like the OS-DP dub music, tbh, I just found it OK- nothing amazing, but it doesn't make me want to hurt myself like the XY-SM dub music if that makes sense.

XY Movie Preview theme got scrapped for Genesect apparently according to JPRPT, is why, that's the 1 piece changed apparently for it.
    Thank you for the corrections: updated S16 in general re-watching through the episodes, too.

Could you list whatever was incorrect about S17-19 you found for XY so I can adjust those, too, by season preferably so it's easy to correct?

I appreciate you helping me fix this up to be as accurate as possible, by the way, it's no problem at all.

P.S. Also, I hate the situation about the music in the Movies the most tbh, that was something the dub kept safe from 4 to 16, and since 17, we've gone backwards imo. What about you? I find it stupid we're in 2017 and this is still a thing, really (heck, I thought censorship was supposed to end yet we've had 3 counts of it now in S19 & 20, I feel like TPCi isn't even trying anymore with the dub).

And I agree, John Loeffler's music from S1-16 >>>>>>>> Ed Goldfarb's music from S17-20 imo for the dub, at least he seemed to put some effort into composing his music. I honestly didn't start hating the dub music until Goldfarb showed up, but I've always preferred the Japanese OST.
    Hello! If you're still around, I would like to ref your PASBL match vs. Shayminslicker, however I am an ungraded referee, so I need permission from both battlers first. Would it be okay with you if I picked it up?
    Oh okay.

My net was down for awhile :< it freaked me out a bit...but luckily i had a google search for korrina open. That helped me feel better. :)
    Oh alright :3

Hey do you like the pokemon sun and moon anime? i'm waiting till it air's on Disney XD to see more eps of it, lol. Seems like it'll air next month :p
    Hey i can pm you the url to my new forum, if you'd like to join :3 I have a korrina fan club on there, too^^ maybe you'd wanna rp her there like old times if you joined it? :3

I may go walk my dog, i think i've been online too long, lol. was up till like 2am last night doing my new forum o.o;
    Hi. I upped my rping with dials lol

I may start my forum tomarrow. I'll put in my sig too :)

There will be a lot of threads all about korrina.^^
    Hi i'm awake now and i had nice dreams. I still feel tired, so i may go back to bed. But if you're on i'm up for an rp :)
    And thank you again for the good message you just gave me. i'm gonna go to bed. i might still have nightmares, but at least i don't let nightmares get to me so much now...
    *hug's my av*
    ....okay. i'll try...
    thanks for being my friend :) i shouldn't stay up all night, trying to make sure he's okay..

Hey his favorite pokemon is charmander. His name is chaos emperor. pm him some charmanders. it'll cheer him up, when he does come on again...
    I just hope he's okay...i'm gonna go to bed right now.

Its not easy for me to pretend things haven't happened, but i can try. However, if he does something to seriously hurt himself, like end his life....i don't think i'll EVER forgive myself for it. even if i never would know it happened....though i think i'd figure it out. he wouldn't be online anymore :<
    thanks...i'm glad you still wanna rp her....

i got in an arguement with that one person :< i was really freaking out...

i hope he won't...hurt himself or anything *sigh*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…