• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too! Should have GOI chapter 3 up tonight. Already over a 1000 words and gave only just started the horror aspect after another memory.

Okay, but I'll keep reminding you!
    Yeah, plus that Miracle station makes me think Alice is on our side.

No, their from IB but they haven't uploaded since April. Check it out since ya haven't already.
    I know right?

It is! I can't wait for Bendy to come out.

I bet so. Urgh, some person put a hypocritical review on BOA calling it procrastination.
    It actually looks pretty good, I think.

I'm watching the Bendy livestream as I type. Found out MatPat's most wanted game, Cuphead, is released on my birthday and Bendy is released in my birthmonth. I am so happy!

I can see why now.
    It is when you're making a sunset background for it

I see. I was re-watching Game Theory as I worked. Gonna finish chapter 3 so I can work on BOA tomorrow
    The work is so awesome right now. Paint.Net and a drawing pad work wonders together.

I know but you're not there.
    I've seen it! SO looking forwards to it's release! Working on GOI chapter 3 and a piece of fanart!
    Hey there ^_^

I saw the cave of trails again today :3 korrina's sooo adorable and lovely when she's up against that blaziken...(i wish i could hug her. 'specially at the part when she falls down lol)
    It is! I'm getting there and now have learnt how to use a gradient! With a background this could be awesome!

Sounds like a good plan. Listening to FNAF songs whilst I create it, There's one I think you'd might like.

See ya in a bit, once you've had your bath.
    Hiya nerdy! Working on the Ballora thing still, can't believe I can actually blend stuff in this! Anyway, how are you?
    You'll see the results for yourself soon enough, probably tomorrow!

I've seen it. They were really happy about it, way to go Nerdy!
    I know! Mum's said she'll get me the professional version for free tomorrow so I can get little extras! It's amazing! The line system is sooo cool!

I will! I will!
    Yes and rotate anything! I'm testing everything out by making a human Ballora from FNAF: Sister Location.

Oh... Mah... Gawd... That's awesome! I am so happy for you Nerdy! Can I see the thing on instagram for myself?
    Yep! It's MS Paint mixed with Adobe Photoshop... I ACTUALLY HAVE LAYERS AND A LINE TOOL!!! My mum uses it herself at work so she let me download it when I asked.

Really? What?!
    It's XY038, I suggest watching it in Japanese. I've kinda lost all motivation for IB, sorry!

I know you have!
    Platonic bromance for the win. Did you like the Trevenant episode in XY or at least watch it... HA! Being kidnapped by a tree!

Sent!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…