• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watching brambles burn after being stung by a stinging nettle yesterday was soo worth it.

Okaydokay! Here we go (By order of anime appearance)... Via PM, too many characters, sorry!
    Yeya!

Not when lugging slate around... the burning part was fun however!

So, first off, you should know that 80% of the world has superpowers called quirks (they can be different from person to person but most inherit from their parents either only from their mother, only from their father or a hybrid from both) 20% don't have quirks. My idea (as per usual, a crossover) following 5 members from the anime cast as they learn to use their quirks in a Hero Academia school situation. The six anime characters WITHOUT quirks are Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Lillie, Sophocles. I can tell you everyone else's quirk if you want?
    Yep, good news for you!

I'm glad you are, I'm tired from gardening.

Okay, see you in a bit, Nerdy!
    Almost fully recovered then? Well it should be over in a few days, trust me I always seem to catch colds and flus when they are going around.

I read your post. I'm glad today was good for you.

The FNAF idea has gone out the roof. Have you watched My Hero Academia?
    Hiya Nerdy! I hope you're feeling better now!

Watching everything wrong with My Hero Academia (One of my favourite anime of all time). What have you been up to?
    Whoa, you were born in 2004? You're younger than I expected! You seem very intelligent and mature for your age, I must say! :)
    Might wanna catch up then! XD

Oh, okay then. It was something I really wanted to try, but I really wanna win too, so I'll leave it out. Just thought it'd be a nice topic for a bit of bonding after some kind of argument. Cheers!
    Hey, you know that Platonic Contest thingy? Yeah, I completely forgot and I'm catching up as quick as I can, but I was wondering, do you think it would be viable to have Cheren have Kyurem, the kind of prove to the others that he's worth something?
    Great!

No, but I just checked it out! It's really good! Love the shading and he has a really steampunky vibe about it!
    Hey, how are you? I've seen in the Worst Part of Your Day thread that you're feeling unwell, and I hope get better soon.
    KORRINA'S A GIRL SHE SURE IS FUN (i was quoting the part i was at in a song i'm listening to XD)

I have a headache so i may go lay down
    Hi nerdy ^_^

I found a nice artical about girlyness yesterday. I may wanna show you it sometime.

It made me want to give up on my believing in evil spirits that feed off innocence o.o ^_^
    No problem, hope you feel better soon. I think you may have found it funnier if you were better.

That's MatPat for you.

I understand, good luck with that!
    Hey, no problem! Well basically Serena suffers greatly (She's also forced into a male animatronic suit, HA! Girl has to be a nitty gritty pirate for the rest of her life) The day staff are youtubers from the freddy's franchise (Matpat, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, NateWantsToBattle, The Completionist, Etc.)

Here's a simple script format from the day shift:

Mark: Well, you know how it is and all with... (Crash. The two turn around to find a trio of beings ridding the floor shining vehicle)

Sean: Top of da morning to ya laddies, WOOOO!

Mark: Jack, stop driving that thing before you break your neck on something!

Bonnie: Don't worry, Foxy and I will drive it!

Serena: Yeah, we'd love to!

Ash: Urgh, look, Sean is driving drunk and is still better than you two whilst you're not driving under the influence!

Felix: And he's irish, he's used to being always drunk.

The humans think the animatronics just have advanaced AI except Matpat who says stuff like this: "There are kids inside those suits! Purple Guy is Phone Guy, Mangle caused the bite of '87, WHO IS THE PUPPET?!" The kids explain that they call each other by the names of their creators to hide the fact they are kinda dead.

No problem, everyone does when ill.
    Great! Thanks. So, its another crossover, this time with five nights at freddy's and the Xy gang are murdered and turned into the robots with a pre-installed mode (curtsy of the Purple guy) which controls them into killing the guards.

I am so sorry to hear that Nerdy, I hope you get better soon! I'll write some snippets for you if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…