• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ash&charizardfan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I Apologize for not responding :( get lots of Messages so Sometimes I can MISS them. My Interests are: Movies, Pokemon, Animals, and Swimming. :) Yours sound GREAT! :)
    Hey! :3 I'm back, but only for half an hour cuz i have a show soon. Wanna fangirl and fanboy over our crushes? XD
    Alright. :3 Thanks.

I am female. xD Its neat how we're both bi too. And get into crushes a lot.

Anyways. talk to ya later! :3
    Oh, your gender is undisclosed XD So i duno if i was right haha i just assumed you were male though. i guess your name seems like more one a boy would use than a girl?
    Ino's cute XD Long blonde ponytail like korrina has^^ xD

Yeah, you like a lot of characters :3 a true fan boy if i've seen one XD (i think i read in your profile you're male. right?)

I have to go soon. My mom needs to set the dinner time for my brother. Talking to you is fun :D
    Just Korrina :3 I....have a hard time focusing on more than one. Though i do have lots of attractions (they're usually on females nowadays, lol. but i still like males too and i might still see me with a boyfriend one day XD likely a girlier guy. haha)

I have to leave soon my mom is gonna need the computer in about 15 minutes.
    Her hand is hot i wanna kiss it XD That keystone looks so powerful, too....(who needs a GUY to protect you when theres a GIRL like KORRINA who has like uber amounts of power? :p RIGHT ON HER GLOVE?? seriously mega evolution changes everything haha)
    And she's defenetly a character that deserves popularity <3 her personality, her design, her arc. they're all amazing.
    She's a hottie X3 Most of my crushes in the past were male XD It feels really interesting to have it so bad for a girl now. haha. her cheeriness makes me smile too^^

Its a beautiful pokemon too :3 I like girly looking pokemon, and it has ribbons on its body, so it appeals to me a lot too ^_^
    So. Did you know that suicune won a pokkin showdown on disney XD? :3 I felt you'd like to hear that.

Also, every so often, you'll likely suspectable to my fangirling XD Over my current pokemon character crush. Which is *point's to my avatar* Korrina. I have fun fangirling over her tehe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…