• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Although i have a huge crush on a girl right now, i've mostly liked males in the past. So I think I still see myself getting a boyfriend one day due to that. Though I may work better with another girl, and liking another girl right now feels rather empowering for me. :)
    I'm guessing you're more of a tomboy XD I'm very girly and like pretty much anything cute. Yes, and i'm also named after Hydreigon :p Funny that. I probably do like most pokemon, though. But not poison types much. I dislike filth greatly, and they tend to base around filth a lot. So yeah.

I dress girly, too XD If I ever wear pants, it'll only be ones that are very feminine. Like the new harem pants my mom got me for my birthday, which are a pretty light blue and very full and dress like ^_^ Please don't bash other girly girls to me. I'm very sensitive to that. For years i've struggled with accepting that i'm a very feminine person due to people gennerally putting down girly people to me. Whether or not said people deserved it.

I'd count as a lipstick lesbian some-what cuz i also like other girls XD I'd say some-what cuz i'm really bi :p And do like guys, sometimes. But my crush on korrina is seriously huge. And she's a girl. Yep.
    You seem like an animal lover :3 Elephants are cool, too. Many of my toys are cute in a 'girly' way. But I also have pokemon related toys, too. Are you a fan of my little pony?

Trubbish is kind of cute, but i'm pretty phobic of filth, so I wouldn't have him as a favorite, myself xD I really like all the others you listed, though ^_^

As long as you stick to happy topics around me, we should get along well :3 What other cute franchices do you like, besides pokemon? I like many, i think xD
    Oh, alright. I'm glad you won't put me down for hello kitty :3 thank you. Too many people have done that through my life, anyways. It was mean of them. Its a lot of the reason why I have anger issues sometimes now.

You seem to like cats a lot :D Are they your favorite animals? Mine might be dogs, especially my own dog, who I try to spend as much of my time with as possible everyday. For a few years, my favorite animals were swans. Even right now, I started reading a book called The Trumpet and The Swan :) Its a really beautiful and naturey book X3

What other cute pokemon do you like a lot, besides eevee? :) I'm curious.

And thanks for caring about my autism. Its hard to live with. On the plus side, I have a lot of cute toys irl. I really like them. One of my favorite toys is a Pikachu I own :D I like holding it in my hand and petting its ears XD Do you like dogs, as well as cats? Talking about animals with you could be fun :)
    Hi. We can talk, if you like. I promise I won't get scary. I'm not in the creepy mood I was in the day I met you. Also, I really like cute pokemon, too.

But I understand if you do feel wary of me. Just so you know; I have autism. It makes life harder for me, a lot :(
    The dub started this January and airs every Saturday night on Cartoon Network.
    DBShas been going since 2015ish in Japan.
    I'm calmer now.

But i duno if you'll wanna be my friend. I can get scary when i'm mad, and, sadly, it doesn't take a lot to anger me.

Though I would like someone i can talk cute things with as a friend. I want to believe more and more...its okay to like them....

Also, I love eevee, too. I really do :)
    You're welcome....

Uhhhh.....hello kitty fan at all? ^_^;;; *nervus grin* If not, please do not bash her in any way. That includes mean things said about her fans.

Also, i'm kinda in a pissy mood right now. I was...triggered. Badly.

You seem like a sweet person, though. I want to get to know you. Really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…