• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ash&charizardfan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually even Caitlin seemed like she could hold her own against Cynthia. Alright how well do you think Flint's Infernape would do against Pokémon like Siebold's Mega Blastoise, Malva's Mega Houndoom and Alain's Mega Charizard X?
    Hey so I understand that you consider Flint's Infernape to be a superior Pokémon to A-G, so on average how much health do you think F-Infernape would have left after a battle with A-G?
    My thoughts exactly, I always tend to have a fire, water, grass, flying, electric, and ground type as my core team. Although thanks to duel typings, i have a few other types.
    Hey man, sorry I had to go to school. My teams are as follows:

Kanto: Venusaur, Pidgeot, Golem, Golduck, Magneton, Arcanine
    Johto: Typhlosion, Noctowl, Ampharos, Sunflora, Donphan, Octillery
    Hoenn: Sceptile, Gardevoir, Manectric, Torkoal, Crawdaunt, Flygon
    Sinnoh: Infernape, Luxray, Staraptor, Floatzel, Abomasnow, Hippowdon
    Unova: Emboar, Unfezant(F), Zebstrika, Leavanny, Seismitoad, Krookodile
    Kalos: Greninja, Talonflame, Diggersby, Mega Venusaur, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Ampharos
    Alola: Decidueye, Vikavolt, Lycanroc(Midday), Mudsdale, Golisopod, Turtonator

So no type preference, I just like to be covered for as many types as possible.
    Pretty much xD
    Yeah. I dunno if it'll evolve into that especially if the series is only going to be like 2 years, which will be like 100 episodes or so. We're already in the 40s :/
    Hey thanks for sending me that friend request a few days ago. Sorry I didn't respond until now.
    Eh I still think some of the fans deserved this kind of Ash. The fanbase just really irritated me throughout the XY series.
    Hmm, depends of the region, I don't think I have an overall team, I like to only use that gens pokemon whenever I start a game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…