• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. Disney xD is putting up all of the episodes from I choose you to episode 43 of season 20 (in the dub) on demand. :D
    I don't think it'd work out well in the anime and they would only use trio, Giovanni, and the secretary for it anyways:/ of course ^^ heh Lillie haters are going to be sorry because she's a pretty good trainer in the Battle tree. She one shotted an alakazam lol.
    I see ^^
    Lol no way would I like May xD
    I just beat rainbow rocket in ultra sun. Also got to team up with the best girl for it.
    How are you?
    Trust me, never relpy to haters posts. Enjoy the moment, our girl is back and more epic than ever whether they like it or not!
    Still working on my reply to you, but I wanted to share my excitement again. :D :p The other day, I went back through old threads, and got a good laugh, lol. So many of us spent so many years discussing Misty's possible return on this forum. Thinking of how long it's been, and how she's finally back, it's amazing! I can't believe this day has finally come. XD I can't believe how excited I am. :)
    I see. The tournament of power arc is redeeming characters that are not Saiyan, especially people like Roshi and 18.
    You can see Cyber's reaction in Bulbagarden. He's salty as ever, trying his hardest to spread his negativity and bring the fans down.
    I can't wait to see how would she react to Ash. I hope the writers don't forget the chemistry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…