• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cyberra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dang I gave it to you right after I scratched it I did not use it this makes me very upset
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I tried it and it said it had already been used :'(

Friend in the Netherlands offered me a code, but they're region-locked so it didn't work, either
    hey, you may remember me as RaichuArcanine, I recently got back into shiny hunting :D how's it all going mate?
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    It's definitely gotten quieter in the thread and there's no monthly community challenge anymore. So yeah, things have changed.

I'll take the lower temperatures please XD
    ArcanineRaichu77
    ArcanineRaichu77
    I don't feel it's as much of community as it was sadly! I wanna post there again but I'm scared to write too much, I've had a shiny explosion since getting Croikle my Tympole
    Cyberra
    Cyberra
    I did a megapost for three days' worth of shinies because no one else had posted and multiple posts are frowned upon. But yeah, the community has faded.

But still, go ahead and post :D
    Thanks for the heads-up about my mammoth sig, Cyberra. Wouldn't want to get in trouble for that!
    I saw that you got the curse with big peck fletchling rip i hatched two of those suckers one boy and the other was a girl -_- also doing a old school hunt on silver version on the virtual console XD did about 150 srs no shiny cyndaquil yet still have a long way to go from the shiny odds :p
    Nice thing to add is that you can also use the skip frame to get diffrent stats for shinies !

When swapping I got a Non-ha Sableye and it was Adamant (Dindt used the everstone) , I reset the game and rejected the first egg and accepted the second one. Turns out the that egg was a Shiny Sabeleye too with its HA and Sassy nature.. Had diffrent IV's too.

Very intresting imo, since this doesnt always work with regular mons.
    I sometimes get no shinies too as the second frame while the first frame is a shiny.
    so don't get my curse please with two shiny fletchlings with big peaks -_- which sad they nerfed gale wings in 7th gen rip anyway good luck! I haven't started my hunt my trade shop randomly got swamp again at once...
    Yes they do but good news that stubborn bugger shined finally at 1701 eggs...next hunt will be shiny alolan Vulpix in love ball ha :p
    i saw your post congrats i just think mimikyu hates me that is all lol I have been swaping out games on and off though so haven't hatched that many eggs so still not to 2,000 yet but close....
    lol im doing the same i will double check for red star before placing them in the boxes before picking a fresh new 5 batch of eggs XD still no luck still going >.>
    lol yep i been looking for the black cheeks as well which its annoying it hasn't shown up yet getting closer to 2,000 eggs as well speak...
    thanks still going though hope this stubborn git shines soon, I am already seeing different colors but its really just playing mind games on me lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…