• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmn interesting. I'm a casual gamer who mostly play's pokemon related video games XD I like super smash brothers melee too.
    Yeah :3 I'm not as into scary stuff outside pokemon, though, although for one year i was into h.p. lovecraft stories quite a bit. But now i'm actually a pretty hard core girly girl outside my fandom for pokemon, haha. I've even showed you a picture of one franchise outside pokemon that i really like right now one time (it was lisa frank).
    Yeah, the things he'll do when the battle is over o_O;;;

Glitched up hall of fames in red and blue are scary too XD Like when the music gets all slow...o____o; always freaked me out XD Yet I still loved looking at them anyways. Sometimes scary stuff in pokemon games is just awesome haha
    I've tried tons of glitches XD I used to game shark a lot on my pokemon roms. I've battled yellow missingno. too. He was quite scary :)
    Hey-o :3

Lets talk about pokemon glitches!!! Did you used to study them, too? I used to spend hours on my gold rom, trying to figure out g/s/c missingno.....XD haha. Those days were made of awesome.
    Name change thread XD

I'm just so happy it let me login again T___T i had trouble logging in earlier
    Ah alright :3

Yeah I do kinda wish bubbles wasn't as much the dumb blonde type in the new series but i still find her cute and likable.

I may actually like buttercup best out of the 'new' ppg. Maybe.

Old PPG Bubbles all the way though :3
    I probably like her more than I did as a kid now. She's a little like korrina; a tough fighter type :3 just without the sweet demeaner and cheeriness that korrina has XD She's also really funny in the new series too. Did you ever check out the new ppg? :3 they're pretty funny XD
    Awesome! Lots of cartoons! :3 We should talk about some of them.

Who was your favorite powerpuff girl? As a kid, i liked blossom best, cuz she was pretty and smart! Now I prefer bubbles XD Bubbles is more like the person I am now: hyper girly and into cute things a lot XD
    Awesome :3 A Nickoladion fan boy from childhood :D I'm a...ahhh....I grew up with The Powerpuff Girls and PBS Kids :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…