• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Daniel31
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF were Red and Blue doing there?! Yes, thank Arceus that wasn't the intro for when you reach the Battle Tree! >_< I loved Sun's reaction, though. At first he looked confused, and then he looked disturbed and aghast. ^O^
    Oh thats awesome XD

Yeah :( I'm starting to recover now, but i still hold a lot of battle scars. Those people made me despise my childhood too. But now i'm finding something about my childhood i feel proud about :) (aka the powerpuff girls. they really mean something to me for real now thanks to my crush on a strong female character^^)
    Yeah, I'm not going to miss out on a chance to improve myself just because of how I felt that day or what some people said. Change is good a lot of the time... good but scary lol.
    Yeah it is really cute! I hope Gary appears in at the very least a screenshot.
    I will be confident! Thank you for the support!! It means a lot truly, very few people actually supported my decision to go to an interview for a competitive position I may not get out of state. I feel like Serena, stepping into new ground with people who are most likely more qualified than me and I have to sell myself in front of them.

I just noticed your new profile picture of Umbreon kissing Gary. He (or she)'s the Pikachu to his/her Ash.
    Oh cool :3 I'm glad some people actually read my sig XD None of my friends seem to...

Awww she's cute there^^ *hug's her*

Aww thanks :) I used to be picked on by online people for liking cute and pretty things. I have some opinions my girlyness may not be good, regardless of that, though. I seem to get extremely depressed when i smell things that aren't 'beautiful' to me :(

I like hugging others^^
    Yeah, haha, and now you can also tell i'm a fanGIRL of her by my new name... XD I've got nothing to hide, like ash says, huh? :p not now and not ever haha.

Yeah Gladeon is awesome :3 he's kinda cute too XD Though he's no korrina to me of course.

Thanks i'm glad you like the image :D

It's fun to like korrina, for me x3 people have been so sweet to me for my crush on her. not just online too :D

I duno my favorite pokemon. i like a lot of them :3 though my girly girl+aspie personality makes me like the cute ones most XD skitty and eevee both appeal to me a lot :D
    You're welcome :3 I forget, i just saw it when i went on pokegirl's profile.

I see you're also a fan of Gary and Umbreon :D They're cool. They don't seem to get talked about a lot nowadays.

I'm a fan of Korrina, if you haven't guessed already. And....probably her all time biggest fan too. I sure do look at her a lot whenever i'm online XD (i also have a really big crush on her :3 and...i daydream about me and her being a couple a lot XD; said daydreams seem to be calming for me too. which is nice 'cuz i can stress out about things too much :/ nice i found something thats so soothing for me xD)
    Beat you to the punch. I saw that one this morning, and was actually thinking about sharing it with you. :p Those two would certainly be an...interesting couple, to say the least. XD
    And then all the Amourshippers switch their hatred to Mista Steal Ya Girl Gary Oak.
    Yeah. Gary can fall for his assistant when Ash accepts that position. Ash and Aria? Helll yeahhh lol. What's next? Serena's Sylveon gets together with Gary's unknown sex Umbreon?
    Yeah, you were right about that strange power Hau has over people. I can't think of any other explanation for Sun and Gladion agreeing to this somewhat weird dance.
    Gary kept himself single for Ash and so did he. I really can't i.agine Ash nor Gary with anyone else besides for their signature (platonic) partner. I think it's much preferable to keep them single. ^^
    Yeah. I was joking anyways though lol.
    Someone showed me this ed Edd N Eddy live action film and omg it's actually decent and hilarious xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…