• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AmericanPi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh...I see.

I mostly feel left out cuz i was so girly as a kid and other people i meet haven't been and it makes me feel all weird about my liking girly things :( On top of that, people have gossiped about others like me to me, and made them sound like they're awful people.....I hope you wouldn't do that too.

I'll just say this much; I really dislike violence/negativity xD; So i get creeped out about the idea of eating animals...

Sadly, my dislike for negativity has also caused me years of depression.....i'm glad i develupted a crush on a gym leader that uses fighting types now. I tend to consider masculine things negative, too, and meeting people always loving negative things just makes me sad :( But at least korrina has a masculine side without seeming 'depressing' for me :) Her design is so pretty too. I love her so much, you have no idea.....something that finally brings healing for me after years of darkness.
    OMG! Amazing!!! :D You like stuff I tend to relate to! Well, I don't relate to dolls AS much now, but I still like them :3 I grew up around them XD; I'm sick of feeling bad about my childhood...too many people online have tried to make my life and who i am sound like hell for me :( I'm glad things are changing this year :)

Yay! :D Are you a vegetarian, too? I am ^_^
    Awesome! :D I thought i was like one of the only people i knew who liked dolls XD What types of dolls were your favorites? :)

I had a ton of barbies as a kid XD

Awww birds are cute too :3 i was even reading a story about them a little while ago ^_^ The Trumpet of the Swan :) Swans are probably my favorite type of bird too. They're really pretty, and the story makes them seem so intelligent to me too :D
    Hi there :3

Do you like collecting things? Theres things I used to collect. hello kitty stuff, pokemon cards, stickers, coloring books.... :D
    I have came across that. There are some things i'm a little iffy about; Like Bubbles kinda act's more like a dumb blonde now, lol, but I still like her anyways. I like that she's more confident and super feminine like i am now XD Though I do miss old bubbles a bit.
    Yay! Another Powerpuff Girl fan! :D *slap's you a high five* Have you watched the new series at all? I have :3 The new episodes are pretty funny XD
    Things are alright. After seeing your post in the rate your sig thread, I realized I haven't said hi in a while so I thought I should. (I decided to try out your suggestion for the text. I'm not sure yet how I feel about my sig now tbh. XD)
    I just thought I'd mention that I love that Lillie x Gary Drabble you posted a few days ago since it's adorable! Even though I'm not a massive supporter of the ship, it gave me nice positive feelings!
    Thanks.
    I'll request the next one tomorrow. I love how the backgrounds images change per banner.
    I edited my post in your Art Thread. Added my Johto piece, and a slight change to the Kanto one, if it wasn't too much trouble.
    I know, I feel like I over-work you with my many requests all at once.
    That was all of them, thanks!!

And I see, usually how it is, I'd probably get the rest of the banners posted as time goes by, just have to figure out who I want on it, and who I'll be possibly be changing from my many play-throughs.
    I've seen, your definition of awhile is very different from mine. I'll probably get one for each of the other Regions as well, when I make alterations to some of the team, usually I have Rapidash, but Alolan Marowak technically a Kanto mon so I just had to replace Dash.

Also, the Trinity Triad Banners you made, 5 of them need to be reuploaded if possible.

And thanks again, I love the Banner!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…