• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's wildfire season here in the west. It usually happens in the summer, but because this has been one of the hottest and driest years on record, we're having one of the worst wildfire seasons on record.

The wildfires and the hurricanes should just meet in the middle and fight, only to be stopped by a big green flying sky snake.
    The western United States is on fire. Colorado, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, California, my home state of Utah. We're on fire.
    Thanks, I was using that so I could use the market easier, but I didn't know you could use all the items!
    Are you going to watch the new season?

I find my enthusiasm waning based on series information we've had so far. But I'll probably still watch, lol.
    Zayah is my "gold" lol...though she could also qualify as a red under my "red, blue, green" scheme lol. XD

Who would be your Virgo? None of your characters seem like Virgos. XD

That's honestly one thing Recolor lacks...rainbow stuff. Or you know, the option to color different parts of the clothing. XD
    Then he must wear more gold, then! You don't have a "gold" character yet, hehe...I already have a "gold" character. XD
    Idk, I think it's something to do with the fact they're both rather quiet people. I think Draug's kinda cheeky "I'd like to see you try and kill me" line was what did it though XD
    I do! I love learning new things, so I just study independently anyway! :D

Neat.

Also you could. Make one. I'm sure I'd put Nani in it.
    Why does it seem pointless? No, you can't continue on that track, but you now have the baseline for further knowledge that you can independently study after high school.
    Subject to change...

André's classes

Period 1 - Study Hall
    Period 2 - Physics
    Period 3 - Advanced Lab
    Period 4 - Chemistry
    Lunch
    Period 5 - Drama
    Period 6 - Sewing
    Period 7 - Contemporary Lit
    Period 8 - Music

Leo's classes