• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AmericanPi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like that pokemon a lot too ^_^ Its one of my favorite alola mons. And probably my most favorite ghost type (even though i'm named after mismagius on some dream forum XD)

:3
    [I think adult Pokemon fans are ignored too much by the franchise owners. Too much work is put into satisfying the younger fans many of which do remain with the franchise into their teens and adult years]
    I own a proboards forum about Korrina XD It has sections for other stuff too but she's what the forum focuses on most :3 A lot of people seem to post there, too, but most of them don't really post in korrina related threads with me XD
    [I don't think I will be doing college, I haven't gone at this point in my life. And it's very unlikely. But one thing is for certain. I'm still going to be into Pokemon even as I get older.]
    Yeah ^_^ Some of the dragons look pretty funny too XD

I can't really go out places by myself cuz of my phobias of hearing certain words :( I miss buying myself thai food...

Yeah I may have to do that soon :/ By the way, i can invite you to my forum sometime, if you like.
    Dragons Riders of Burk, I think? :p

Ahhh...my brother has used my love for korrina to black mail me. But whats bad is i think he's been serious with it :/ he's autistic too. He can be scary to deal with sometimes....so I have to try to stay as calm as possable around him.

I hope this insecure person who keeps making and deleting accounts on my forum doesn't end up ruining my forum for me. Its so annoying you have no idea. :/ I may set my forum to do join codes again.....
    Hmn, interesting :3 I probably have annoyed my brother with talk about korrina too XD

I watched a cool show about dragons tonight :3
    Makes sense. I didn't really have a lot of female crushes around my teen years either I think though. So i think for awhile i thought i was straight too....but then again i also had hints that i liked females too pretty much all my life. Some i've only been noticing this year. So you may likely be straight when considering that.

Though i did have a friend who said some people don't learn they are bi till around 50 o.o; although the chances are if you think you are straight, you probably are. but the future can still be mysterious :p also, i had another friend who said no one is completely straight xD

Korrina is my only crush right now :3 part of what may of confused me if i'm straight or bi is all my life i tended to focus on one crush at a time. and that was almost always a male. Ash Ketchum was around the first of my crushes btw :3

Awww Marth is cute tho! i must say :3
    *hug's* I have aspergers too XD Its so rare to find other females who also have it :3

Yeah, what are some of your crushes? :3 Do you like just males, or do you like females too? I'm curious XD

I mostly liked males....up till I got into korrina XD Suddenly, females seem more attractive to me....but i mostly just look at korrina overall :p The way she dresses, too...aha.....soooo cute >///<;; and hot. hahaha.
    Dang, I really want to use that Toucannon avatar but you always use it so I don't want to end up looking like I'm copying you. B/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…