• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That reminds me. When did your Litten evolve into Torracat? I don't remember you mentioning that in your timeline
    Your Rufflet's pretty powerful too. I'm amazed that it was able to take down Grimer & Meowth like that
    Yeah, it really helped out during the grand trial too. It's definitely a great power boost for physical attackers
    You mean all the info you posted? Yeah that's fine.

As for the game, I'm at the Royal Stadium right now. If you want, you could try to get up to Paniola Town & we can have our rival battle there, then you could finish catching up with me. Just let me know when you're starting status updates again & I'll do the same
    You mean where you liked my suggestions & that they sound good? I did got that one, but if you did something else since then, I haven't
    If it's ok with you, I was thinking of playing parallel Mitsuki's story on Ultra Sun. I've wanted to do it to parallel with Pokémon Moon, but I especially want to use US this time after seeing UB Burst
    I'm working on the plot changes right now, it's just going to take a while to type up everything (even though it's in bulleted form)
    Thanks. I just wasn't sure because of how you said "Oh wow, okay!" in your last message & i took it as you being mad & annoyed
    I only got that far since I wasn't planning on completely following the games' plot so I was trying to plan my plot changes ahead for the status updates
    Well, when I first told you I already got the Normalium Z, but I've gotten as far as Lana's trial & stopped since then
    Oh, sorry. I thought you were trying to catch up on your game, so aside from my retcon change I was waiting to update my status & continue on with the story until then
    Yeah you did, I just wasn't sure what to respond.

I'll also be busy until next Monday since I have a big project I'm working on this week.
    Just to let you know, I'm really thinking of getting Lycanroc's Dusk form for US/UM since I didn't get one for Mitsuki's team (plus it's my favorite color)
    No problem, I completely understand. I did get a little ahead in the games to plan certain plot elements in advanced & have a few cards saved up, but I've been waiting to post since I know you're busy too and I wanted to make sure you were caught up.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…