• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xenomata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool, I'd like a Love HA Mienfoo! Beast ball doesn't really interest me unless the mon is blue, so I'll pass on Larvesta (for now, anyway). I've been wanting Fast Ball Larvesta forever, but I'm not gonna make you go back through all that trouble for one, haha. I haven't gotten to the point in UMoon where you're given the apricorn balls to use, but once I do, I can catch a Fast Ball one myself since I've wanted it for so long. Anyways let me know what you'd like for the Mienfoo :)
    Haha, well, try to remind yourself that I don't mind! Hatching Shinies sounds like such a pain to me so it's amazing that you do it, and I have a lot of respect for you keeping it up. @w@
    Indeed! I'll keep her on my game til I finish hack-checking my collection, then probably move her into the collection. (The program I'm using analyses my save and it's tricky to understand, so it's taking longer than I expected.) Oh that'll be for a looooong time haha. Even if stuff comes out as passing the hack check, I'd still like to replace everything that's not directly from the source eventually. I'm hunting my own stuff via DexNav in ORAS, but anything that can't be obtained that way will be up for grabs!
    Uh, hang in there?? Thank you again too! c:
    Thank you too!! Sorry it took a couple minutes, I was trying to get dinner. @w@
    Not at all! In the end, I don't actually battle, and if I did yeah, Hyper Training. I'm more happy that I'm getting Shinies from the person who bred/caught them! I got Shiny LivingDex, only to do a hack-check of the data and learn that a lot of them are hacks, so there will be no shortage of stuff I need replaced. >>
    I have them from a giveaway I did on another site actually! But yes I have one extra for fodder haha.
    Gotcha! I'll look for you.
    Whoops, that woulda worked better yeah haha. Alas, I will send one with Aria and the other three on fodder. @@
    Cool! I have made a clone and have the Lucky Eggs for you as well. Do you want me to send them over first with Seviper or after with Aria's clone?
    You came on early haha. I was also napping but luckily I had an alarm set so I am only a bit late!
    Haha, it’s your Pokemon so you get to be critical! I'll be excited to see what you chose.
    Yes, I figured that. You said you wanted Seviper in return, yeah? He's all you want? Let me know while I'm checking to see if I have a Lucky Egg.
    Cool! I should still be okay; I'm currently out of town but should be back by my trade times.
    Sure, I can clone it~ I might have one already in which case I'll clone ahead of time and send them on some trade fodder.
    Oh shoot! I had written a post for it ages ago but never realized I hadn't posted it. @@ I guess it depends on the kind of name? I do ones that are just combined words often, so for Noibat maybe something like Hyperwings or Sonicboom? As for like, real names, how about Aria or Sylvia?
    It would have been but unfortunately I was on a business trip all day and got back late so I didn't come on. @w@
    I'll have my usual trade times this Wed and Sat again, though Sat I won't have the evening as I have an event.
    Heheh, mission accomplished. ;3
    Alrighty, if yer sure I won't mark her in my lists. Sounds good to me! I need to replace my Noibat so I'll take her UT if that's alright.
    Totally saw this and just realized I never replied, but congrats!! I'm really surprised you're not more insane than you are. This would literally drive me...batty. icouldnthelpitokitwasperfect

IVs don't matter to me too much since I do have competitive versions, so if you're alright with trading her I'm fine too! Let me know if you want her under non-redis, and of course what you'd like in return.
    hey xatuish your 3 mons you asked for are ready for trade :) just let me know when you are available to trade so we can set a date ;)
    Thank you too! At the very least he will give me happiness cuz he's cool. C:
    There is no original or clone really, since it's just copying data, but I get you. Will do so and then return him to you!
    No prob! I'm always floating around. I'll hop on in a sec!
    Hmm, I think I'll pass for now after all. I need to get my collection a little reorganized. @@
    Yeesh, I feel you on that. 25 C and up to 100% humidity is the norm here in summer. @w@
    Gotcha! I shall jot down the time and be on then!
    You'll be awake in the middle of the night? Sounds crazy but alright, should work for me! Any preferred time in that? If not I'll jut down my 4 PM (your midnight) and be on then. Shelmet is already cloned and ready.
    Yes good, thank ye!

Hmm, what is the nature? I have all of the line already but don't have a competitive one, so I might be interested!
    Gotcha! Yes you are not crazy (at least not this time ;3). Don't kill yerself in the hunt. @w@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…