• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :)

I'm wondering if i'll get to trade with you right now, but the tv may be off soon, so my mom may need this computer....lol
    Thanks! I'd like that a lot! I don't have you FC, though....also i may be running a fever and need to logout in a short while >_<;;; will you be on again anytime soon? i know you weren't online a lot for awhile...
    Mega evolved korrina=most powerful female on earth xD
    ...unless I could mega evolve.

Hmn.

lol
    Yeah! I'd love to battle! I wonder who i should drop off my team for a lucario....named after korrina xD haha.

She's such a sweetie^^ she helps me feel braver too :)

Awww i hope you have better luck next time! Driving is a good skill to have, even if walking is better for the envirement xD A lot of places still need cars though...haha.
    Heeeey its been awhile whats up man :3

I'm still into korrina. As always :3

I have to try not to get so excited over the holiday coming up...haha >_<;;;

I made myself sick with excitement earlier >.<;; why do holidays ALWAYS DO THAT TO ME? ahhh....

I've been thinking of battling people on ultra moon.

I've been raising a better team than on sun anyways =3
    Thanks... :)

I'm leaving the computer and maybe looking at a flower book soon. This forum is troubling me due to the drama with that person :/

I don't think i meant her harm though. But....i did shout a little....

It wasn't right...
    *sigh* i feel awful...

Moana said something seriously troubling and i kinda...lashed out at her. It was wrong. I hope i never do stuff like that again....

I still wish i stopped liking girly things but they seem nice and fun to me :<
    I found my doppelganger sort of on this forum XD

A new member here who skate's and train's fairy types XD I wonder if her favorite leader is korrina or valerie.

If its valerie, that would be interesting :p Valerie pretty much mirrors me....all girly and elegant and into cute pokemon......and this person seems to mirror korrina with a thing for fairy types XD Its brilliant.

Oh and this person is named after a fairy type move :) Her name is geomancy.
    Yeah xD Not a positive word still, but oh well. I should start a chocolate album on my pinterest too maybe xD Or a sweets album. I don't eat a lot of unhealthy sweets but meh they still look appealing visually :p

Korrina is what keeps my interest in pokemon at large this year XD Even if she's what i'm mostly into a lot of the time. I daydream about her a lot :3
    Yeah xD I was a little iffy about following her cuz she had an album called 'awesome devil deserts', though, but i relise she was most likely reffering to stuff like devils food cake :p I doubt she's really into the devil or anything like that.

Yeah I heard the new games aren't so great.

Pokemon still has good new games though :3

I saw my little pony the movie a few days ago^^ it was good
    I'm probably more of a pokemon fan than a sonic fan overall, but sonic is cool xD

Yeah, it's a little confusing how many different pokemon albums i have, though xD; Since i can never diside what catagories to put different pokemon images in LOL

I followed someone on there who pinned a lot of lucario and riolu images on her account :D
    Hi King :)

I look at korrina images in my korrina album on pinterest now xD

Want to go play some forum games on my forum?

Are you a sonic fan? :3
    Yeah I'm happy now thanks I've just finished a driving lesson.

Korrina does look nice in that image :D

Lucario looks like he's spotted something off screen xD
    So I hope you've been keeping happy :3

I watch pokemon in about half an hour.

I want to get more into video games again today XD
    I'm thinking of having korrina protect me from evil spirits

I mean if she's real in my heart that sorta makes her real? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…