• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey sorry for not responding sooner! things are going pretty well. work can be a little stressful at times... (i work at a middle school, so lots of drama! lol) but i have wonderful people that i work with so it evens out. how about you, how are you doing? i hope that you have a wonderful christmas and new year!
    Sorry never really on here much anymore lol I work all night and sleep all day hardly have time for anything else
    Hey! its been a loong time lol
    im good, hub? Did u get ur Marshadow?

are u excited for the new pokemon games? im soso atm because not new besides Lycanroc and some ultrabeast that we'll prob wont be able to get until late game haha
    WHOOH! I already mentioned who I like now in resent comments?! what. I thought i didn't talk to you for years. never mind then :p
    "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

Oh, gushing over a new fictional crush xP aha... Umn and not much else? Yeah, i duno what to say o.o; *blink*
    it was really nice! going to the lake is so relaxing! it was a bit cooler than expected but still enjoyable! how was your summer?
    Well I beat kingdom Hearts one almost done with 2 played a bit of birth by sleep some decided and some dream drop unfortunately they don't have the actual game of 358/2 days or recorded haven't touched re chain of memories yet but I love them just can't play them for long currently because I got my husband into then and playing them makes me miss him more he's currently in jail for something that wasn't his fault
    Guess what I got a ps4 yesterday and all the kingdom Hearts games yayyyy
    hey! well now it's summer so everything is great! lol i hope you are enjoying your summer!
    hey! it's been a kinda stressful month. some things at work haven't been great but things will turn around. sorry for responding so late. how have you been?
    Hey about my last post. I'm really enjoying it here!!

crushing on korrina. what i usually do :p i even hanged out with her on my y lol and showed her my skating for about fifteen minutes :) skating on pokemon is fuuuun...
    Yeah i'm not so into forums anymore too addicting and filled with people who could upset me.

Even though i don't recall many people upsetting me here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…