• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Crobat has been awesome so far! I raised it from a Zubat which was a lot of work. Zubat starts out really weak but once it gets Bite and Confuse Ray, it gets better. Then, once my Zubat evolved into a Golbat it was able to sweep both Morty's and Chuck's entire gym including the boss fights! Now it's a Crobat and it flies me around everywhere. My Crobat also took down Clair's Kingdra with ease. I love my Crobat.
    I agree. I just wanted to try it for my Silver playthrough. I won't do it for my Gold playthrough. Also, I'm jealous you have gotten Lapras and a Snubbull. I still haven't gotten the Snubbull swarm yet and I couldn't get to Morty in time before the end of Friday so I have to wait until next Friday to get Lapras. I usually do use Lapras if I don't choose Totodile. I have gotten a few other swarms like Dunsparce and Qwilfish though. I still am looking forward to Crystal coming to the 3DS.
    I just beat the 8th gym. I have Crobat, Feraligatr, Quilava, Meganium, Eevee, and Ampharos. My Eevee still hasn't evolved into an Espeon yet and my Quilava hasn't evolved yet. I'm taking a break from the game for now as I have a lot of grinding to do before the Pokemon League and I want to take a break. And yes, I have all 3 starters because why not.
    I don't have the computer I used to make that request on hand right now (I used my mom's computer to make that banner because my sister was using my computer, and right now my mom is using her computer). I'll get to it as soon as I can though.
    I'm almost ready to battle you with my terrible team. Just making some last-minute adjustments.

Are you ready? If so, I'm over on PS under the username I posted on the official thread.
    Does 10:00 PM at Central Standard Time tomorrow sound good to you?

Oh, a word in advance: my team will most likely be downright awful. I've not competitively battled over simulators since 2015 or so. So yeah, I'm somewhat behind the times these days. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…