• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to help my mom's class after our release, so that should be fun. Little kids are always kinda fun.

And consider a beta reader acquired! :D
    AURELIASHIPPING INTESIFIES

I'll definitely be watching that then. After I get tgrough the 10+ episodes I've missed...

I was typing something about "the school is watching the temps because it's hotter than hell and they might dismiss early because of it" but I had to delete all of that because mid sentence an announcment said that we're getting released early! Anything to hydrate before the parade from hell later today...

I'm quite happy now :D
    Probably will, she is at the front of the promotional poster.

It's still a Pokemon anime. Yeah, you're salty, go into the sea and it will absorb it out of ya. See ya later!
    It seems like they're joint caring for it. Lillie's in Kukui's lab when Nebby's there.

it's the anime, what do you expect?
    Quick lesson on Fahrenheit: it makes like no sense.

But actually. 70 F is "room temperature", 32 F is the freezing point of water, negative temps are crazy cold. At this point I might have to learn C to better connect with sone European friends on another forum and to know what the weather's like in Europe. I still think that 20 is cold when I'm guessing it's quite warm.

America is weird :p
    It's very hot for this time of year: the average temperature is around the mid to low 70's (20 C? Idk how to relate F and C, just think room temperature or something) but I have around 5 days of heat in the high 80's and low 90's (30 C or something). One of those days I'm marching in a pardae with my heavy marching band uniform on. Hooray for heat stroke!

(Honestly turning my weather to C is so confusing but I guess I better learn it if I'm going to Europe lmao)
    *party popperrrrrrrrrrrr*

Honestly the thing Im looking forward to the most is adding sone sweet new features into DSTM (there is slow progress on it btw, about 2000 words thus far). I may be a little obsessed with my fanfic xD

My rules about school: if it has air conditioning, it's good. My school doesnt have AC unfortunately... Im just sitting in a humid French classroom on two different forums at once (Serebii is blocked RIP)...

W r i t e t h e f r i e n d s h i p
    AHHHHH I MISS THAT TOO WE SHOULD TOTALLY TALK MORE OFTENNN

The USUM news looks good so far! I would consider buying it but Im trying to save up for a Switch and that Europe trip. Definitely sounds like an alt storyline with that poster that cane out a while ago.

Also I just realized: it was around this point last year when you sent me a VM for the first time (because marching band reminded me of that). Friendship anniversary hype, anyone?
    Top kek i agree it is p great dude buddy m8 bruh it's going rly good it's chillin and hanging in my top 10 good
    Ah ok. I'm thinking of using that forum more often than sppf since sppf is dead join some time if you feel like it
    Old McNerdface had a farm

Do you have a pokecommunity account? I think it's a cool forum to use when sppf isn't active
    Hi nerdy :)

I haven't known what to talk about with you, hence why i haven't messaged you in awhile xD I've become really close to raichu27 though and we always find new things to talk about everyday :3 I feel he may be my new best online friend now, with how much we talk to each other nearly everyday XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…