• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't really learn i was bi till the start of my adult years. As a teen i pretty much thought i was straight. Wow was i wrong lol

Its nice to know you know lots of people like that :3
    Sorry about the last comment. Someone was pretty mean to me for my crush on korrina yesterday (and yes i am female) and its been getting to me. I am trying to get myself over it, though. That person really has no power to make me feel spooked out. She was just an ignorent hater.

Also, thought i'd mention i'm also autistic. :)
    I'm gonna go with super mario bros 2 :) i played it a lot as a kid. Though super mario galaxy is also awesome. Seeing mario in outer space rules :D

Do you agree with me that korrina is a cutie? xD; uhh...don't hurt me for saying that, PLEASE.....(i've been through a lot in life and she keeps me sane now)
    Your name is really cute :3 also, love the location xD MissingNo. rules. Wanna be friends? :D
    we are matched for guardian war. catch me on discord or let me know when u can play
    hey there just letting you know the that the weather tournament has started good luck and have fun ^_^
    Hey there! I'll be reffing your ASB match vs. Spark, which has been posted here. If you have any questions about the match or about ASB in general, let me know!
    Hey i noticed you're into ASB and Comp if you're interested in a guild The Battle Corperation might be the one for you since we do both ASB and some comp activities aswell!
    friendly reminder battle of the tapus tournament starts tomorrow try to make sure to contact a opponent team member for round one which i will list tommorow the day of who to battle at midnight tonight :) have fun :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…