• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And I have an Archive of Our Own account under Sapphiria which I upload stuff too. Thanks to the trailer reveal, I've come up with a set of drabbles that stem from it.
    Sapphiria Blaze, username Mia Sapphire. I've made a Rick and Morty joke already. I think Liam also liked one of my posts too.
    I bet it is. I would have loved to have had that chance at your age. Also, I've got a Twitter and Bird Keeper Toby liked two of my posts!
    An unintended effect, but a welcome one! I'm glad you liked it. And yes, the chapters are numbered hexadecimally, which is admittedly more of a GBA thing than a GB one (I think, actually I don't know anything about the coding of the GB games really but whatever), but it felt appropriate anyway, for a fic about the limitations of a digital reality.
    No, that's actually very helpful. That makes a lot more sense. I figured it was related to binary or something, but I have no background in that so I wasn't sure. :p
    Awesome! Sorry I haven't been on so much. A certain thing called College has started up again.
    Sure thing! And I have all of tomorrow with no band things so a beta review is very possible :3
    Thats good to hear :) I've been told differently in the past, but mainly by people from kh13 i think. And those people are fake and mean.

I was like that around your age too :p Not crushing as much as admiring.

Yeah, its a nice show :3 They talk about the powers of using your head in it^^ i like that. it remind's me of pokemon a little. the battles all have a sense of stratagy to them. And spider man tries to befriend his opponents sometimes pretty much too.

It was a nice talk :D bye. and thanks for the good advice :)
    Oh alright :) i guess i'm glad to hear i'm not crazy xD

You're right. :) Good words of wisdom there. I'll stop worrying about my crush ending. Also, i was looking at her just now, and was thinking "OMG she's a hottie" while looking at her xD <3

Awww thanks :3 I hope i didn't act too scared about my crush on her to a new friend here. I should explain to him i'm still trying to understand life and i have autism.

I'll show you the picture i went "OMG hot" over:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/540150549039471663/
    :3~

Her shorts are so tight lul

I hope i don't get too upset if my brother doesn't let me watch kung foo movies with him tomorrow. He does tend to not like me watching non cartoons with him...and i guess watching spider man and the ppg and some other toons we watch is korrina ish o.o

Yeah, i like super heroes a little more now. The new Spider Man? I find it awesome :D
    You're right. Mia's a good person. I guess i still worry good people will turn sometimes :(

Thanks. That makes me feel better you said that :) I was less into korrina today, and i worried that person 'prayed' for me to get over her or something. God doesn't go around controlling people though....its likely my period is effecting my hormones and i'll go back to loving korrina as much as ever :D

Lets see :D I can post some fangirling now. not sure i'll add an image though. just some rping. hmn...

*glomp's korrina and play's with her pretty blonde hair :D* *kisses her on the lips afterwards xD*
    As long as mia isn't living a life of going around and hurting other people now, i'm fine with her leaving if thats whats she needs to do i guess. I'll miss her though.

Speaking of people who go around hurting others, someone was horrible to me about liking korrina yesterday. It was a relgious nut. From a forum i hate like the dickens. I don't even know why i told her i liked korrina; but i really hope she has no power to put an end to it fpr me T___T She scares me so much...

I may fangirl over korrina to you sometimes lol i do that on peoples vms now when i don't know what else to talk about xD

I think christians who think homosexuality is evil are so fake. I mean, really, how can you call yourself 'pro love' if you're obviously AGAINST people liking who they want?? Nuff said....
    Hi :3 I see you talk to skittlebox now. What's happened to mia? I haven't seen her online in forever.

I wish i knew more what to talk about with you nowadays xD i stopped talking to mia a lot for the same reason.
    Aaaaaaaaa ;w;

This profile pic was actually drawn by me! I'm still working on lineless art so I hope it's good enough eheh.

I did! I have a marching band thing tonight and tomorrow but I can probably squeeze in a little critique or so. I don't know how good I'll be since it's been months since I've given a proper review but I think I can do something good.
    Ahhhhh but I'm too spooky scared to post it ;w;

I've heard about it via another forum: and I like what's cooking! I just really want to battle Lillie and take pictures if I had any desire to buy the game: I do want it, but a Switch and Europe are my main priorities.

Anyway, in case you can't tell, I survived the parade! It was hot but still fun. Honestly the worst part was all the mosquitoes trying to bite us (I got one on my elbow) and not the actual marching xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…