• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was 11. :3 I remember getting very into pokemon crystal version and liking my meganium a whole lot XD A few times, i even kissed him. Cuz I was a kid just starting to get into boys lol I was funny back in those days XD
    Oh alright :3 I think pokemon is the best game anyways XD How old were you when you first got into pokemon?
    Ah I see.

What games besides pokemon do you play? I'm pretty much not even a gamer outside pokemon right now xD; Though i do want to get into games again now that its cooler.
    He soinds awesome :3 Did you ever mega evolve him? What nature was he?

My first lucario was on my first pearl file. I don't think he had a nickname and i forget his moveset xD

I remember crushing on the pokemon md lucario when i was playing md red. I'd daydream going on missions with him as a pikachu xD good times. Now i'm crushing on a gym leader who uses a lucario....and mega evolves him at that. Funny how that works :p
    Yay thanks :D

Lets talk about lucarios we've raised on our pokemon games :) I've mostly used my one on y (which was gaven to me by korrina *hearts in eyes*). His move set is close combat, shadow claw, metal sound, and dragon pulse. Oh and his name is Kori-San. I kept him on my team ever since i got him :3 of course, the sweetest gym leader gave him to me..haha....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…