• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So uhh i duno what to talk about D:

I toke meds yesterday, though.

Also i do pinterest but sadly can't show my account to my friends since it uses my real name xD;

I may walk simba soon.

I wonder when i'll end up starting my korrina fan page XD
    Ohhh i like vocaloids too :3

I got kind of upset when a person said i was an age i was not in a thread today -_-; it makes me wonder just how nice people here are...but then i remember, i do have friends that accept me. I shouldn't get dramatic over people who don't understand me. o.o
    Problem is we don't have time to prepare anymore. Whoops...

(Seriously the freshman are so bad this year I want to strangle them all)

Nenderoids are cute! On my Christmas list, I kinda want a button press so I can decorate my bag and stuff and sell them for Europe money.

I don't think I'll set up a gallery anytime soon, but I finally stopped being lazy and submitted my Yuletide thing!
    Well I've got a marching band competition later today and we're really not ready, so...

(Also I might be buying a Switch today or tomorrow thanks to my sister HYPE)

nnooooooooo my art doesn't compare to my sister's it's not good ;w;
    Sorry this reply is so late, I've been over-marching band'd >.<

I actually don't post my art anywhere... mostly because I don't think it's good and it doesn't really compare to my sister's beautiful art (go find her on deviantart it's great). Sometimes I share it with some friends om Discord, but that's about it.
    Hey, watched some of that vocaloid stuff.

Now, electronic music isn't really my thing, and I wasn't overly fond of it, but I can definitely see the appeal. Some of the songs I did like, such as Crystalline and Lie, I think it was called? But it's not really my thing. Thanks for introducing me to something new though!
    Woo!

Nerdy! Language! XD We all make mistakes, don't bloody worry about it. Now I can jam out to a watermelon song!

You blushed from head to toe? Aw, don't worry about it, seriously. It's not like it's a regular occurrence, is it? Don't take it too hard.

Cheers! Now, I'll be getting some shut eye, so I'll drop you a line tomorrow. See ya!
    I need them! I'm not getting any pocket money till after Christmas, and I'm buying a Guardians of the Galaxy shirt and a Skateboard with what I still have, but I might see if I can get it for Christmas.

Great, I thought I was going mad for a moment there, but at least you see it too. Hmm, sounds good, I could do with some steampunky tunes, but, pardon my inexperience, but I'm not entirely sure if I got the right link? Does your playlist include stuff like "Google translate does Lady Gaga", cause that's what's coming up after Gradually Watermelon.
    On my way noooooowwww!!!!

All righty tighty! I think you actually missed quite a bit of mine; I think I added an extra 2000 or so words and edited a whole bunch. Thanks for offering two betas, but I actually have a friend who's really into writing who's volunteered to beta though. You submitted!? Good that! May the best author win! *Straightens glasses awkwardly*
    Big much indeed. Might do some research if I get the time. Still need to check out that drawing, actually!

Alright! Thanks! I'll give you my opinion on the morrow, I'm just a bit busy brushing up my entry for the Platonic Contest!

Gave a tiny check and... Gradually Watermelon. I'm not even sure what to expect from the rest.
    Arceus, that's a whole bloody lot I don't understand.

Yeah, send me a playlist, an I'll give em a listen in the morning.
    No, sorry. I don't actually know what it is, really, but I'd be happy for you to explain it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…