• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, i have a lot of pokemon cards from my early teens XD they're kinda scattered around my room....
    Hopefully my own dog will live a long time :) He seems healthy right now ^_^

I feel this year is one of the most special in my life. I sorta like that i've learned how much i actually like other females this year xD Its interesting. Since i'm so much older now....and suddenly i'm crushing hard core on a female gym leader from pokemon XDDD I still look at her everyday, too. Often constantly cuz she seems to have a good effect on my brain and stuff :)
    I didn't have my own pet as a kid but i was friends with the neighbors' cat :) His name was Cousin Woo ^_^

You have a lizard pokemon as your avatar too :3
    Awww geckos are adorable^^ What name would you call it? :3 Maybe Treecko? XD Haha, that'd rule ^_^
    Okay.

I hope my dog lives to be at least 15. He's 10 now but he seems healthy :)

Korrina's bond with lucario reminds me of me and my dog quite a bit. How they're always together and stuff and have been so for a long time :3
    I'm kind of a lesbian XD My only crush right now is on a female :3 (Korrina)

I duno what to talk about now XD
    I don't buy foods unless i know whats in them XD I am a vegetarian, anyways...

I'm listening to live and learn from sonic adventure 2

Reminds me of all i went through over the years xD; I'm glad this year i learned IN THE END i can still be girly and like girls, cuz i think i always wanted to like girls more than guys....(korrina is SO adorable <3)
    :) *hug's you for being so nice^^*

Those sound like pretty cards :3

I should listen to happier music. I get scared to be happy cuz i worry it'll hurt people :(

I wish i could get over my fear that i'm hurting people when obviously its the fear that leads me to hurting others.
    Thanks.....i'm glad you think they're cool choices :) I'm scared they're bad choices :( Because of all i've been exposed to online over the years....*sigh*

You like fairies a lot too? :D

Fire/Ice....hmn, a fire opal pokemon? :3
    Umn....I l-like fairy types? :[ Fighting is cool too though since korrina uses it :D Grass and normal are nice, too....Uhhhhh yeah i like the girlier types i guess :( I'd like to think thats okay!
    Awwww Sonic and Amy <3

Yeah, its happy music :3 I bet korrina has kirby songs on her ipod XD
    I'm listening to kirby music right now ^_^ Who's your favorite sonic character? I'm not really sure mine xD Though i relate to tails and cream and amy so maybe them? :p

Soo cute >w< Thanks for sharing this with me a lot :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…