• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You commented on my profile like 10 years ago discussing CM Punk. Any thoughts on his current antics?
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    I haven't watched wrestling since probably that time, I have no idea whats is going on. I watch MMA and saw how he embarassed himself by using his name and starting his career in the UFC right away.
    You reading jojolands?
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Nope, I haven't read Jojo in a while, I still need to finish the previous one to start that one. Sorry for the late answer.
    I love how you only show up for the good episode, skipping all the drama and fearmongering and trolls.
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    It's this odd engagement farming strategy in this space, shitposting for validation. They get at it for so long that they have to stick with the act without much nuance. Very all or nothing.

Yeah, leak culture is a mess in-general, disrespectful to creators imo. I'm glad they made the containment thread.

On another note, how's life?
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Yeah, its almost impossible to run from it, I only have twitter for social media because I'm a retard, and I get spoiled all the time...even manga now, the chapters for One Piece are spoiled like a week and half in advance. The new Pokemon game will be totally spoiled by the time the game comes out.

It's good, just finished my vacations 2 days ago (didn't go anywhere, but its good to have some rest) and you?
    U.N. Owen
    U.N. Owen
    Leak culture is just the logical extension of social media and all its perverse incentives:
    1. Attention Economy
    2. Validation over truth
    3. Post permanence
    4. Anonymity
    5. Simplified ethics
    6. Irony poisoning
    7. Filter bubbles/echo chambers

You can see why leaks are just blood to sharks.
    Come back Pepsi, you were one of the few sane and good old school members in this sea of trolls, clout-chasers and waifu posters~ (no seriously I missed fans who actually like the show; watching and hating is on brand with these days)
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Hey, thanks I remember you as well, yeah lots of new kids, we are getting old. I've been watching this series, sometimes I post more, sometimes I post less due to daily life, but I'm here, if not posting at least reading.
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Yes, I’m leveling up almost at the halfway mark of my 20’s :p I assume most posters here are like 17 given the dumb takes I read daily and I unabashed unchecked trolling. I think you got the right idea, hanging back and enjoying but not engaging a ton.

I assume you’ve dropped the games and mostly just peek at the anime from time to time~? Your Zuruggu icon always gives me nostalgia and vibes.
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    It's normal, we had trolls back then, and I got warnings all the time for engaging with them :)

I still play, I started the series with the games first, so that comes before the anime.

Yeah the little guy is still one of my favorites, I wish it got some kind of attention somehow, but I got to see him today.
    How did you feel about Wano?
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    I enjoyed it, Luffy new gear weirded me out at first and it still does, but I warmed up to it.

I wanted to see something more "deus ex machina" to finish off Kaido, it wasn't that bad though. Battle wise I kind of wanted Chopper to beat at least one of the trannies, in terms of plot I enjoyed most of it, really liked all the scabbards and Yamahoe .

What about you?
    Reactions: Morax
    Mr. Reloaded
    Mr. Reloaded
    Underwhelmed. The big punch was a lame way to go. But the arc overall certainly wasn't terrible, I loved Robin vs Black Maria and Zoro vs King.
    Hello!
    Just realized your title is a jojo reference. I’m glad more people appreciate best president <3
    images
    Pepsi_Plunge
    Pepsi_Plunge
    It is indeed, I haven't been reading much Jojo latelly though :D.
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Why do every JoJo fan tries to find JoJo reference in everything?
    Morax
    Morax
    I mean that I agreed with him about you being a "reclusive hateful waste of sperm who loves to bully people with differing opinions."
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Can't wait to see how everyone's gonna blow Kaido lmao. To think an even worse translation than Mangapanda exists..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…