• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks a ton!! Feel free to come back anytime. c:
    Also did you need the proof that goes along with all those?
    Cool! I'm gathering the Pokemon and will be ready in a sec.
    Probably not? It's in my profile.
    Good morning! I will be around from 10 AM (hour and a half from now for me) and should be ready to trade then! Note that I have an event in the afternoon however so I'll have to be out by 12:30 or so.
    thanks so much for the trades! Helps alot when people can clone for me! thanks a bunch!
    thanks for the trade!

I will be back in a couple minutes for the clones back!
    hey there sorry again for such a long reply I was pretty busy this week but I have chosen out 11 of events from your list for the 11 from my list. PM me or VM me when you want to trade! I will be on for a few more hours tonight but tomorrow probably won't be a good time.

I posted what I want from you in my trade shop!
    I can trade now if you can and I need a clone back of the 4 I'm trading to you + my hoopa
    Hello again. I now have what youre looking for I think:
    -250 Pokémon Center Kyoto Ho-Oh PCキョウト 03166 Lvl 50 JAP

(I also have -Shiny Magicarp Pokémon Centre Nagoya - Reopening Gift, if you are interested. I cant seem to find it in your event list)

I'm interested in any of these:
    350 Champion Generations - Wallace's Milotic ミクリ 09164 Lvl 58 JPN
    376 Champion Generations - Steven's Metagross ダイゴ 11212 Lvl 58 JPN
    442 Champion Generations - Cynthia's Spiritomb シロナ 09286 Lvl 61 JPN
    149 Champion Generations - Lance's Dragonite ワタル 11219 Lvl 50 JPN

(and I have the Birthday Sylveon ポケセン♪ Lvl 10 JAP but the older 2013 one sadly )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…