• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So. Rayquaza. I will get the Adamant one, shiny. In a Moon Ball. ... Do you want a nickname on it?
    And in exchange... do you have either a Salac or a Liechi Berry? I'd ask for a Custap, but I don't think that's accessible in Generation VII.
    In your request, did you mean to put "spokky challenge" for the text, or did you mean "Spooky Challenge"? Just making sure before I accept your request, in case I make a mistake in the request. ^^
    The Celebi event is for Sun and Moon, not GS. Those who pre-purchased GS get a Celebi that they can get on Sun and Moon so it is not possible to get it on GS. I'm not a shiny Pokemon hoarder. I'm not as crazy about shinies like most people are. If I get a shiny Pokemon, that's cool, but I don't grind for them. I just thought it would be cool if I end up finding a shiny in GS since it was the first game to introduce that.
    I'm going to fill the pokedex but I still won't be able to get Celebi for it. Oh well, can't do anything about that. I'm still going to get it filled minus Celebi. I am hoping to run into at least one shiny Pokemon since I've always had luck with shinies every single Pokemon game I've played but still nothing besides the red Gyarados, and I don't count the red Gyarados since it's a mandatory encounter. I wish the soothe bell was in this game since I have quite a few Pokemon to evolve with happiness but I think the soothe bell wasn't introduced until RSE.
    I know you're playing around, but I play games at my own pace, and it doesn't take that long for me to get through GS/HGSS. By the way, I finally caught Entei, Raikou, and Suicune! Raikou took the longest. I just wasn't having an easy time with him. I now see why everyone uses their Master Ball on him, but this being my first time playing Pokemon Silver, I didn't know why. I've also been working on my pokedex and I now have 187 registered.
    I beat all 8 Kanto gym leaders and now have access to Mt. Silver. I caught a Larvitar too! I'm now raising my team up to take on Red, but I'm not going to do that until I fight all of the trainers in Kanto as well as catching all the wild Pokemon I can for my Pokedex. My current team is Feraligatr, Espeon, Ampharos, Dragonair, Houndoom, and Larvitar.
    I know, Larvitar is only found in Mt. Silver which you can't access until the end of the post-game. But I love Tyranitar so much I want to raise one. I already got a Dratini from the Dragon's Den. I don't plan on playing competitively, I'm just playing for fun so I'm not worrying too much about moves. Also, I managed to catch a Chansey which is a 1% encounter and now I'm trying to get a Lucky Egg from one of them. It's really easy to find Chansey if you have a lv. 25 Pokemon and use the repel trick. I've managed to find many Chansey so far but still no Lucky Egg. Of course, I haven't been looking for too long so I'll keep trying.
    EDIT 1hr later: Finally got a Lucky Egg! Now grinding levels is a bit easier.
    I do always enjoy my time with Gold and Silver. I was just rushing because this is my first time playing the original GS. I've only played HG,SS and a little bit of Crystal. I'm currently playing through Gold now and I'll be doing the post-game in Silver tomorrow. Looking forward to doing the post-game and I'll be taking my time with the post-game since the Kanto half is my favorite part of the game since you have so much freedom. I want to get my team up to high levels and beat Red. As well as raising some more Pokemon like a Tyranitar and Dragonite.
    I just beat Pokemon Silver! The last few battles were hard because I was under-levelled. Most people grind their team to lv. 40 before taking on the Pokemon League but I beat it with my entire team in the 30s.
    I said I wanted to take a break from Silver but the games just keep calling me back. They are so much fun! I was playing a little bit of Pokemon Gold last night, since I'm still training my Eevee and I don't want it to evolve into Umbreon, and i manage to get to Goldenrod City with 4 Pokemon already on my team. My Gold team so far is Quilava, Zubat, Flaaffy, and Wooper. I chose Cyndaquil this time instead of Totodile and I'm using Mareep and Zubat again since I like them so much. Mareep in particular. I always play these games with Mareep except for Crystal since Mareep isn't in that game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…