• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yknot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Yknot, I was looking at the Gen 6 pokemon you have for trade. Do you have a legit Shiny Mew? If so are you still willing to make a trade?
    Breath of the Wild is AMAZING for sure, but I have seen basically the whole game on youtube lol Unless Fire Emblem comes out with a remake of the original GBA game (for the US) or something else on that level, I'm just not sure I want to pay so much for the switch.

Responding to your team shortly, but I saw you did figure out the Machamp thing already, but that could be cool for unranked battles on Battle Spot or wherever else it could be used!
    Thank you! I've seen Synchronize discussed, but it completely slipped my mind. I've been a casual player since I was a kid but just recently decided that I wanted to do more things like shiny hunting, etc. But thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind for when I hunt more Ultra Beasts :)
    Unless I give in to getting a Switch, which I have no desire to do for one or two games when I already have a PS4 (that I really only play a couple games on anyway) that vastly outperforms the Switch :/

I still love playing through the games but the quality has definitely been declining for me since B2W2 and XY :/ I would definitely keep playing if it was on the 3DS, but I knew this would happen eventually sadly.

Do you still do any VGC or multis?
    I could add Ho-oh to the list, but since the Timid/Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 frame will be shiny, Ho-oh will also have to be either Timid or Modest to be shiny.
    Latias AND Latios would require me to reset both HG and SS, which would take over twice the time and effort. That's why I listed "Latias/Latios" and "Kyogre/Groudon" before. Since you picked Kyogre, that means I have to restart HG, which means I can get you Latias. But not Latios.

And yes, nicknames in Generation IV are 10 characters max.
    The Timid IV 31 all spread is linked with the Modest one. So if Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 is shiny, then so is Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31.

And since I'd have to restart HG or SS anyways for your request, I might as well harvest as many as you need. So... list them all. I have no use for the Legendaries in HGSS since I harvested all that I'd ever need, so if you don't take them, they'll just sit there until I forget about them entirely.
    While I know Timid/Modest IV 31 all frames are easy to hit (since I've done them a LOT), I don't know off the top of my head Timid 5 IV frames. So if the Atk IV being 31 doesn't really matter to you, then... no problem.

Any of the special attack Legendaries... Would that include Groudon, since Primal Groudon can work very well with Sp. Atk? I guess technically, almost EVERY Legendary can be made Timid for something to happen. And I don't remember if I gave you any Legendaries before, so... I'll list all the Moon Ball-able Legendaries from HGSS and you just pick which ones you want.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias/Latios, Kyogre/Groudon, Rayquaza

And for each Legendary, I guess I'll find one Pokemon I need in SM for them. And for the sake of trade fairness, if you could just attach one Rare Candy on each one, that'd be great.

Also... what is with Moon Balls, anyways? I don't recall trying to catch Legendaries in... say... Lure Ball. Or Love Ball. Always the Moon Ball. Huh.
    I don't particularly care for events. I'm just looking for HAs and Dex stuff that I don't have yet. ... I believe I don't have the water starter yet, believe it or not. Heh. I'll have to take a look at my SM and see what's missing.
    So, tell me. What do you need RNGed in HGSS, and what funky HGSS ball would you like them in?
    All good, I was able to get one for myself. Just hope I can find one for my roommate too. Yeah there's cloning in gen 7. Those New 2DS's are really nice
    Hi! Long time no comm.
    I will be honest, the moment I saw "Moon Ball", I got some bad memories of trying to catch shiny Raikou with just 4 Moon Balls before it woke up and used Roar. Hehehe.
    I haven't RNGed any Generation IV games in a LONG while, so if you need something from HGSS, then it may take some time, but since I'm lacking quite a bit of stuff in SM, if you are willing to trade, I suppose I have no reason to say no.
    Hey man! Yeah it's been a while, hope you're doing well too. I would do that trade if you can get one. Any preference of which Koko?
    We wish you the best, chosen (sub/alt.) warrior. May this be a great war with a lot of exciting battles between the two guilds/clans! Be sure to check out the war thread for any info or data you need.

Best of luck,
    from Legends Untold!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…