• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mr. Reloaded
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad I could help. You're welcome.

NOW IF YOU WANT YOUR PORYGON2 BACK YOU MUST GIVE ME YOUR SHINY TAPU KOKO.

...Dammit, I should have said that 2 trades ago.
    I play for fun :) Used to main kirby, though. I'm still pretty dang good with him to this day even after years of not using him as much, too.

A lot of the kingdom hearts fandom is filled with terrable people really. I should know; i was on a kingdom hearts forum, myself, and i was pretty much treated lower than dirt there. Especially by some of the female members. There were some nice people, but the bad really out shined the 'good' for me :/

I liked ddd's story from what i've seen, due to my feelings and relatings to riku. But honestly theres more of a point to korrina's story in the pokemon anime by a lot :3 she seems to have 'more' to her than riku does, for me (though they do remind me of each other in some ways; like her lack of control over her pokemon and her ambition for well more power and stuff. it's riku like for sure)
    Uhhh...I'm not really a kingdom hearts fan anymore^^;;; Once my crush on riku faded away with my crush on korrina taking over i pretty much lost interest in the series *shrug* sorry

I am super into pokemon and nintendo stuff as a whole pretty much though :) I played super smash brothers melee today. Young Link and Zelda are fun to use. Maybe sometime i'll get a zelda game for my gba emu. Maybe even sometime tomorrow :3 maybe i'll even talk about said game with my friends too.
    Hey! It looks i haven't talked to you since 2013 XD

...Amazingly I did not mention Riku even ONCE in my convo XD Shows how much I really 'liked' him compaired to my newer crush on korrina from pokemon x y, lololol

I hope you've been enjoying pokemon sun and moon :) I've been...playing.....y version. And I often hang out at the tower of mastery >//<;; yepperz. And do random match ups on wifi. And i have a lucario that mega evolve's on my team. AND I SURPRISE NO ONE and i like the pokemon anime a lot XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…