• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blaze Master X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Curse you VRAINS, format. xD
    Guess Konami wanted Duels to stop being so short now in the OGC/TCG. xD

Yep. Closest thing I have to a loop effect. xD
    Any first trap or spell my opponent has gets negated by Magician's Left Hand and Magician's Right Hand. Any other monster or card they use gets nuked
    by Time Pendulumgraph, and any other effect gets negated by Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon.And on top of that,
    each effect they use will cost them 500 LP, and I only take halved damage thanks to Magcians' Defense as long as I have a Spellcaster on the field. xD
    Yeah. And bring back Pendulum Zones instead of having to use your 1st and 5th Spell/Trap Card Zone for them. xD
    On Dueling Nexus, I love using this combo set up to piss off my opponents in my Pendulum Magicians/Odd-Eyes Deck . xD

----------
    Monster Zone:
    Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon + Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon (with Pendulum Monsters in Extra Deck for effect) + 1 or more Spellcaster Pendulum monster(s)

Spell/Trap Zone:
    Magicians' Defense + Magician's Right Hand + Magician's Left Hand + Star Pendulumgraph + Time Pendulumgraph
    ----------
    I hope it comes to the TCG. It's as busted as heck. xD

And... I actually hope Konami returns to the DM-ARC-V format after the VRAINS era ends. xD
    While I don't mind the new rules, the rules pretty much forcing you to use Link Monsters is a bit messed up. xD

Welp, Square Enix's new Café Osaka just opened as part of KH's 15th Anniversary campaign.
    Shinji Hashimoto and Tetsuya Nomura gave various KH info at the event:

- Sora is 5 feet and 3 inches tall

- Master Xehanort and Young Xemnas are over 5 feet and 3 inches tall

- Sora's birthday is March 28

- Kairi and Riku's Kingdom Hearts III clothes aren't quite finished yet. They're evolving every day. Their outfits will include hoods on them

- Young Xehanort and Xemnas are still under development since their reveal in recent trailers, so adjustments are being made to their faces.
    Because changes have been made since KH II, adjustments such as lengthening the jaw is difficult

- Kingdom Hearts: Union X[cross]'s Ventus is the real Ven from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

- The story of Union X[cross] will not be completed in KH III (not everything will be addressed in KH III
    Yep. xD

Welp, Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon is a real card. And I thought Supreme King Z-ARC and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon were OP. I love it. xD

Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon
    Level: 12
    ATK: ?/?
    Attribute: Light

----------
    ----------
    Pendulum Effect
    You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Dragon monsters.
    This effect cannot be negated. You can target 1 Dragon Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster in your Graveyard;
    destroy this card, and if you do, Special Summon that monster.
    ----------

----------
    Monster Effect
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be either Pendulum Summoned from the hand,
    or Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 3 Dragon monsters (1 Fusion, 1 Synchro, and 1 Xyz).
    You can discard this card and pay 500 LP; add 1 Level 8 or lower Dragon Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand. Gains ATK/DEF equal to half your opponent's LP. Once per turn: You can pay half your LP; shuffle all other cards on the field and in the Graveyard into the Deck.
    ----------
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…