• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chibi_Muffin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah true XD But on top of it, he stays dead, AND KORRINA DIE'S. the worst thing of all cuz i'm in love with her :p soo....yeah.

Well, i didn't think it out, so its fine XD
    Read my 'worst pokemon episode ever' xD Its so scary haha.

And the two pokemon people i loved the most (aka, ash and korrina) get killed in it xD And i cry. Cuz i still love ash deep down, and i currently love korrina more than life itself. SEEING THEM DIE WOULD TOTALLY RUIN POKEMON FOR ME. haha
    Yeah, it'll be her lucario two piece :D

I'm going to go watch tv now. bye^^ thanks for thinking i am cool. comment back if you like~little old trio would love to read it later :3

I am brave talking about my crush so strong after what i went through earlier today too o.o;;;
    Yeah :p The net should not be in my paws. I'd turn it into the korrina webs. And every page has korrina in a swim suit.

I am awesome.
    Oh alright :3 Yeah, some christians are scary....why should i feel wrong just cuz i like another girl? who on top of that isn't even REAL? And I probably wouldn't get on so well with her if i knew her outside fantasy land r my 3 heads? grr some people are too WEIRD. I should be the only weirdo!! haha xD
    Heyo :3

I feel dizzy so i may go soon. I still am worried about this meanie laying a curse on me a little...but trying to get over it. God won't take a crush away from a person. He just doesn't do that....
    Yep! :3 I'm gonna logout. I liked talking with you! Its nice to meet another person who also enjoys cute pokemon a lot :D Your avatar is super cute too! :3
    Cute Pokemon are the best! :D I've been liking fighting types more, thanks to korrina, though. But I still like cute pokemon most!! Hence why somehow my favorite pokemon is not lucario yet XD

I duno what else to talk about now X3 I may stop chatting soon...my head feels all dizzy and confused from all the seasonal changes around me taday.....one minute its hot, the next, its cold as an articuno! -_-; like wow God why are you testing my auteasum so much?! >/
    Thanks! :3 I see you like girly pokemon quite a bit, yourself. I'm glad we're friends!
    Yeah, be sure to stay on happy convos around me though. I get angry easily when people say things that could make me think its not okay to be a girly girl....which tends to happen easily when people are negative about their live around me :( Yeah....
    Trust me, for years, I did not like myself. Too many people trying to convince me liking girly things was teh evils! >/ I wish I could burn down those n00bs houses with a Mega Charizard y XD srsly. NO ONE MESS WITH THE LADY!!! >.<;;; lol...

Funny I would like Korrina so much with my girlyness! But, hah...she makes me feel more equal to all those I feel I surpass....(see? i told you i was like mewtwo D8 srsly, though, i do feel that way....)
    Oh yeah I also have aspergers syndrome! I'm, like, a rare aspie FEmale. Even more rare: A GIRLY girl aspie female. I'm pretty much one in well 15 billion. That makes shiny Pokemon look as common as magikarp caught on an old rod!!! :O I'm one of a kind XD Maybe i'm some kind of legandary pokemon. Maybe i'm like Mew...or Mewtwo....aha, I read a book about mewtwo today too!
    She's pretty and hot and....haha. It's hard to believe almost all my crushes before her were male! I'm a young-ish adult now, too....

When I was younger, pikachu was my favorite FOR YEARS. Lo and behold; I also used to crush on Mr. Ash Ketchum himself!!! :p During the same year I started my first pokemon forum, which had over 200 members, that I ended up deleting...Because I kept posting too much aspie teenager drama on it >_<;;; alack alay. And my friends, being teens, too, didn't always had the nicest comments...so i just deleted the whole forum due to it :U Now I have a new pokemon forum; all about korrina. Yep. Started this year too!
    I don't have a favorite pokemon. I like a lot of pokemon just so much! :3 My favorite pokemon CHARACTER, who isn't a pokemon, is korrina, though. I love her to bits and pieces! Always daydreaming of me and her together...haha....<3
    AWWWWWWWW thats like my all time favorite legendary XD Well, I also like Mew and Shaymin a lot...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…