• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mia Blaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, then I guess the URS (if they're evil) will kidnap him and take him to Ultra Megalopolis only to be saved by Lillie riding on the back of Solgaleo or Lunala.

Sooo... who's being genderbent? And are you sure it can't be a gay ship? Also, I should've probably guessed Ash.

I'm probably gonna go off the site now, I'm way too tired. G'night my friendo.
    Wasn't he already? In episode 22?

I know the feeling too well.

Yeey for the shipping! My brain is too fuzzy to think of anyone else right now, so spill the beans on the answer for me.
    Ohhh, yep he's always a damsel at least once.

Only one side of my headphones is working right now so I can't even listen to music properly due to sound split.

Oh yeah. Is it Kiawe?
    Not in Sherlock.

Ohhh, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant Clemon himself was going to be a more overweight character and couldn't get why. I really am tired.

Yay!!
    Is the abducted damsel Ash? Wait, why am I even asking?

Sounds like a great idea, just one question though: why fat clemont? It doesn't make much sense except to make weight jokes, which are getting stale these days. Unless he character he's replacing is overweight, bu then it doesn't seem to make as much sense.

Hope you get better soon! Guess we're both peas in a pod.
    Yyyyup.

I'll hear it!

Unrelated but thought I'd mention, I'm tired as f**k right now since I had to go to Tesco with my mum today, but since she had some back surgery done I had to do just about all the heav lifting - pushing the trolley, reaching up to higher shelves, putting stuff on the conveyer at the till and so on. Since I'm unfit as heck, I've just been lying down in bed all evening since I got back.
    Come on, the day greninja stops becoming his fave is the day we stop making damsel Ash and Kiawe jokes.

I've heard of CSI, never watched it. I have no idea what it's about, all I know is that there's crime stuff involved.
    I've actually fully evolved my Cosmoem in Moon, and I can say that it is tedious as hell. Are you grinding in the Poni Plains? If no then that's where I found was the best place to grind. Not great, but good enough.
    It's not that it's weird, it's a concept that a lot of people have thought up before (I've even considered it once or twice), but the thing is that nowadays most great games, books, anime etc don't have gender as a defining factor in a character whatsoever - in fact, the gender only really exists in fics to either have an LGBT+ arc or, in most cases, to know what pronouns to use for a person. One of my favourite dating sims that was released this year had three love interests who are male, female and agender respectively, but there were no plot points at all involving their genders because it simply didn't matter.

Man I'm ranting a lot today.
    So it's basically a genderbend of a typical "tomboyish girl wants to break the stereotypes" fic? I can see where you're coming from, but it usually works better the other way round for a reader because we actually have the "female damsel" stereotype in our world, and while it would be perfectly fine to have the "male damsel" be the stereotype in that world, it wouldn't really work that much if the gender of the characters was one of the defining features that differentiated it from our world, or other fictional worlds to be pedantic. I mean, that's just my viewpoint, but whatever.
    I'll read the review in a second!

I think the lack of reviews has nothing to do with you or the piece - a lot of big-name fics got updatedthe moment you uploaded, so they need to review those before yours. It's happened to my fics before.
    Hey! Guess who just wrote a non-Pokemon one-shot and posted it here and is kind of advertising it because I'm annoying
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…