• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Moana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if I was a drama queen at all. Maybe we can be friends and talk again when I learn to keep my cool better :) I guess i'm just not quite there yet...
    *sigh* If we can't get along anymore you might have to stop talking to me. I think i've warned you i'm over sensitive, though. Its not my fault: I don't want to hurt or hate anyone.

Have a nice day now. And sorry if i'm not a good friend :( I am mentally ill. Sadly.
    I see :( Can you not talk about other people not being nice to you? Please?? Reading stuff like that REALLY upsets me. A lot. I already hate myself so much for being a girly girl. Don't make me hate myself more. Or i'm gonna have to stop talking to you. I MEAN IT.
    Don't mind the posts on my profile. Its just my trying to make sense of life....sometimes shadow the hedgehog songs help o_O;
    Hmn, that makes sense to me...Sadly my relationship with my own dad was awful :( He was a mentally abusive jerk who always bullied my mom. I hated him. A stronger closeness to my mom coulda made me more girly...maybe......I really don't know xD; She's not super extremely girly either though. My grandma, though....yeah, she was the girliest person in the history of ever lol She made all the dresses i wore as a kid too 8D

Yeah. I like puppies too :) I have a pet dog, so dogs have a special closeness to my heart due to him. He's the pet i've owned the longest in my life; he's 10 years old now :) Me and him have a close bond, another thing I like about Korrina. Her bond with her Lucario reminds me of how I am with my dog. A lot. He's my only pet too so naturally he gets extra attention due to it :)

Awww yeah she was really cute! :3 Total fangirl over ash too xD haha
    Aha....I don't understand tomboyishness. Very well. I've actually always been super girly! I feel i don't fit in with online people at all due to it T___T;; On the plus side, i notice a lot of people do like cute things. And I like cute things. So....that helps me feel a little more connected to them :) Why hate on a kitten, right?

I chose Chikorita! So cute >w<;;
    Her cheerfulness :3 Hands down.

Well okay i also really like that she's into improving herself as a person too :)

You're welcome^^

I started my pokemon gold download today^^ i want to play more of it after i walk my dog again. the johto games are really fun :)
    Ah :( I wish i could help, but reading unhappy stuff tends to give me meltdowns cuz i'm really sensitive. I want things to get better for you, though.

I have a lot of those things too.
    So you're bi like i am? Neat :3 I've had mostly male crushes overall, i think, though, but korrina seems quite easily the hugest crush i've ever had. I've been into her for almost 7 months now :3 I have a whole pinterest album of her too^^ I wanna show it to some friends sometime, but my real name is being used for my account still since it's my facebook one...

I've had real crushes too. I don't think i'm ready for a real relationship yet right now though (even though i'm a young adult i have the autism and a lot of mental issues that i think would make a real relationship hard for me at the moment. also....i like just being into korrina right now too :3).

I plan on starting a korrina fan page soon too but i don't know when i'll get around to it xD I tend to procrastinate often....like i haven't started my pokemon gold download file yet after like a week of owning the game on my 2ds lol xD;
    Elsa is awesome.

I'm not that used to liking females as crushes so....i don't really crush on girls other than korrina much and i don't tend to find myself attracted to disney females :p she's kool though.

I think i found kristoff cute when i saw the film in the past too.
    Do you think kristoff is cute? :3

My only crush right now is....*point's to av* Korrina. Like, its the most serious crush i've ever had...say i'm broken for this if you wish. i don't care in the end :p

She's my overall fav...

Uhhh....

I don't normally fear others judgement a lot over my crush on her, but....I guess i should worry a little. In case i lose control talking about her irl o_O; Or maybe i should believe i have the self control not to mention her outside the net? Hmn...duno.

Don't mind me. I'm autistic and analize everything xD;
    I see in your profile you liked frozen too :) I was a disney fan for a few years, but i'm a little turned off it after what i went through on a kh forum now....though i still watch some disney shows on tv, i guess.

What do you think of korrina? ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…