• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lmao. xD

OW THE EDGE
    We better not piss off Dusk Lycanroc. xD
    Lol. Most fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V had to leave the sight because that forum hate both series
    with a passion and will viciously make fun of any fans who like the said series. Then of course there's the usual dub hate. -______-

Uh... Yeah... never piss off Ash's Lycanroc. xD
    Comparing SM to XY(&Z) is like comparing dollars to doughnuts, two completely incomparable items, and I think it is unfair too, because basically everything is different. Only the fact that this is a Pokemon-based Anime and having a character named (not behaved like) Ash Ketchum being the protagonist remains the same, and there exists a few characters whose name and character design and some background is the same as those past characters from OS saga.

That's why I tried to view SM as a standalone series on its own instead of treating it as part of a whole continuous gigantic continuity.
    It was really a long time since the last time we had any talk...... I still came to Serebii occasionally to check any new Pokemon info and for any new discussion where I can participate. But I found such threads less and less, to the point of I couldn't post anything for weeks or even months. To be fair, not yet mentioning the Serebii mod's unwritten law of no controversial topics and no ranting allows. That's why I stayed most of the time at another Pokemon forum instead.

How do you feel about the latest SM saga? I guess this should be your cup of tea because I remember you mentioned in the past you wanted equal screen time between each main characters and interesting fillers. Hey, also Misty return! Glad for you.

But unfortunately SM is not my cup of tea.
    Korrina: *smirk's* Lets have a battle trio. :3 The winner chooses where we date today~<3
    Me: YOU'RE SO ON OMG <3 *send's out my sylveon* Send out your meinfoo i know its a girl lol and my sylveon also likes kissing other girls just like i do :3
    Korrina: Hehe. What? Does it know a kissing move? *send's out meinfoo* She's ready to take you on too :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…