• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I personally like it either platonically or romantically. While I see them as a couple (And prefer them together over anyone else with them) I stay on the platonic side most of the time as I can't seem to find a fic or art that captures how I really see them. Platonic I mostly stay on because I just see their friend/relationship to be fluffy and mainly friendlike. I can't see them having a "mature" relationship at all.
    Hello fellow OriginShipper! If you've seen my shipping list (or even my signature) you would know how much I ship the two. Just asking, but do you ship them platonically or romantically? I personally ship them platonically. And from your shipping list, I agree. The Delta Episode ending made me explode too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…