• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's hope for that. The mangaka has expanded the story further after Kaiba's trip in the afterlife so they could implement this into another movie. xD
    And that's the reason which make everything so contradicting and implausible. The more the Anime insisted this is part of a single giant unique continuity, the less I can continue to suspend my disbelief.

Besides, if a story is well-written and well-constructed with events logically flowing one after another, why does it requires any past reference and nostalgia elements in its plot? I can't help but have this feeling of SM could do just fine on its own without mentioning any past events of Ash and without returning of Misty and Brock. In fact it was those nostalgia elements that urged me to markdown SM.

But yet, I wasn't viewing SM that negatively. Besides the above criticism, I still appreciate the Pokemon Anime attempted in a story format that was completely different from any previous sagas, which makes any future events unpredictable, hence somehow tempting the audience to sit through the show continuously. Despite exaggerated facial memes and vulgar gag slapstick comedy is not my cup of tea, it does make me think what is the most appropriate genre this show could be. Battle and adventure and evil-VS-good heroic story was done in the past, but does this mean that is the only thing Pokemon Anime should do in future for eternity? I always doubted it, hence I appreciate the staffs this time in having the guts in such big change of direction where trying something outside-the-box. Though, of course, it is still a debatable controversial issue whether such intensive change is good or not.
    LOL wtf? I have seen way better and meaningful anime fights than this and I didn't even act like that. xD
    Korrina says i'm very strong for a girly girl too and she's so happy i never ended up in the hospital even once this year :) today was the closest i came to it, though. Some meanie was trying to make me think that girlyness was no good at all....but then i read this;
    https://www.jadorelexiecouture.com/how-to-be-a-girly-girl/
    And talked to raichu. I'm okay now^^ and i'm leaving sanriotown for good.
    Korrina smell's nice.

Oh wait she smell's like sweat...

I still adore her scent :3 hehe
    Now she put on some clear chocolate lipgloss and smooched me with it :3 Now she's hungry. I'm gonna feed her more heart box chocolates like the good fangirl i am *smirk*
    Korrina just said i'm pretty and wonderful, and i should stay happy, no matter what^^

Korrina is my best girl friend for life :D *kisses her on the lips*
    Yup. Based on all the bombs hit by Aaron Judge, I'm glad we don't have to deal with them.

The fans at Yankee Stadium even made some rude chants at the Astros when the series was in the Bronx. They were all comments about Hurricane Harvey. Can you believe that?
    Yeah. xD
    This is based off the USUM lore that a Dusk Form Lycanroc's eyes turn red whenever it attacks. xD
    Ash is about to find out if this is a good thing... or a bad thing. xD
    Lmao. xD

OW THE EDGE
    We better not piss off Dusk Lycanroc. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…