• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
janejane6178
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ^_^ unsure if it's night time where you live so I guess I can't really say I hope you enjoy the rest of your night lol
    I try to be but I truly appreciate you saying that :'). You're a really nice person to talk to as well.
    Thanks so much for that, that's really sweet of you to say :). That just makes you adorable as well for being so nice :D
    Yeah a lot of people seems to not like her which kinda gets me but I get tired of explaining myself at times for why she is so amazing lol. She is loved by a lot of people as well though so no worries! I could thank you as well for loving her huh?
    It's my pleasure, I love her as a character! I'll always believe till the end and I sure hope you do as well :D
    I miss her a lot as well but I'm sure she will return one day, still think they'd wait for more time to pass. I always wanted her as a main stay companion so maybe after SM she might return. Just have to never give up and keep believing.
    Really? It was the anniversary of the kiss episode, I saw it on twitter so that's how I knew and well also on the shippers thread on this site.
    Hey :D, it was my pleasure after speaking to you on the other site :). I'm doing okay, how about you? Did you enjoy amourship day yesterday?
    Thanks for accepting my request and also fancy seeing you on Serebii as well. Didn't realize you were here as well as the pokecommunity site XD
    Hi :3 I didn't know what else to talk about with you XD I think we should talk about pokemon games :3 I started pokemon gold around midnight last night and been playing it a lot today. Did you get either of the gold or silver downloads? What starter did you choose? And what name did you call it? :D and yourself?

I'm named Geo and my starter is female and named Korrina :D

I picked chikorita^^
    Yeah :3 Kalos has my favorite pokemon character (aka korrina), too :3

It also introduced my all time favorite pokemon type :D Which is the fairy type^^ Is fairy your favorite type too? :3
    Yeah I like a lot of the kalos characters :3 kalos is probably my favorite gen in terms of the anime.
    Yeah. I wish korrina had a special too but meh xD She wasn't even with the crew that long....(i think you know all about what character i like now >//<)

Serena was awesome. I feel they over shadowed her in some ways :/ I hope they show her again for alola.
    Korrina: *get's hugged too tightly*

I wonder: Who in their right mind would hug lady korrina soooo tightly? *eye roll* Poor thing. Needs even more hugs. And maybe kisses too. Muwahahahaha...

You totally did not read this post :p Or maybe you did. Well...I've warned ya~When you make friends with me, you make friends with a whole net full of :p uhhh...weird? haha~ :)
    Yay thanks :3 And you're welcome my sweet new friend^^

Be warned: I have a pokemon character crush that i love to fangirl over xD be prepaired for funny messages about said crush on your profile. Annnnd...I will regret none of it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…