• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Unfortunately a lot of people probably just grew up too. A large part of the subculture here was young teenagers saying really ridiculous stuff when they should have been outside getting some air (I'm just as guilty of this). I miss it too to some extent, I suppose, but it's a fantastic dose of nostalgia to visit back here on the odd occasion

I remember! There were a couple of dozen people actively creating new stories there only a few years ago. I guess people move on, though to what/where is a mystery
    I guess so, although what this website achieves, it achieves well. Social media really has taken a strong hold of communication as well - there's lots of specific websites out there to discuss stuff but this place managed to get a very rare middle ground of popularity versus niche, which managed to attract just enough people to form a subculture not completely centred around Pokémon. It's pretty fascinating to think about, really

There's too much mess to lurk through nowadays. Also some of the subforums are absolutely barren. Makes me sad
    It's pretty bloody quiet, there's like nobody left to talk to

Yeah that kind of surprises me but the forum format is dying out I guess, with Pokémon just becoming less popular as well and not grabbing a younger audience to any large extent I suppose that doesn't help

Lurking's fun but you're not doing it as well as me, although I didn't properly lurk back here to reply in a timely fashion
    I've seen you around excessively and never got around to saying hi properly

So it's time: hi how's it going etc. etc.

What has you somewhat active still on this poor old place?
    I'm honestly so read for school to be finished, I have another year and then I can leave to college...aka more school. I have my AP exams starting next week too and then tech week after along with AP exam week number two...so i guess you can say i'm dying as we speak.
    I haven't really decided what I want to do after high school, I'm all bent out of shape just trying to pass and it's making everything very stressful lol. I'm sorry for responding like three weeks later, too, I keep getting swamped in stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…