• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Captain Jigglypuff

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay :3 I'll give him some chocolate cake. He can't say no to that. *give's him one slice topped with whipped cream :3 yummy!*
    *kisses korrina on the lips, then feed's him some of our loving aura from the act*

He needs love!!! Thats what he needs :D He'll feel happier knowing i'm so happy to have corni!
    *feed's him love from me and korrina being together :D* (me and korrina are true lovers. that should help him^^)
    *give's you a lolipop* :3

*give's one to korrina too*

They're sweetened with stevia too so they won't rot your teeth :D
    Aha. I guess this is just human nature, then...

I just don't want anyone ending up ruining korrina for me. I see her as a light in my life after many years and i want it to stay that way.

I thought of using a different name on pokemon showdown but at the same time doesn't a username have to reflect who you are?
    People who don't accept others are scary :(

I'm glad this forum is filled with accepting people though. Still; rejection, or at least feeling like its happening, hurts....

I'm taking a break from pokemon showdown. this person was talking all strange to me. they said they accept me, but i just don't know....i feel a kh13-ish vibe from them >_<;;;

Why is it so weird to them i like korrina anyways? its like people don't understand love and if it happens in ways they don't understand, they...shun it.....its so spooky o_o;;;
    I deleted my post. I was being stupid when I made it.

I thought i was being 'punished' cuz of A TOILET CLOG.

Thats not a reason to think God is against you. Period. I'm gonna edit my new post with an appolagy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…