• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is one last thing I was thinking of mentioning: I was thinking of scrapping the Megalopolis tournament (at least as the finale) since the Rainbow Rocket plot fits a lot better, but I was thinking of turning the Ikki Town festival into a battle tournament to introduce the main character and several of our characters' rivals
    That sounds pretty good. For now, I'm thinking of doing the same thing I did for Dale's B2 team (1-2 pokémon from each generation), but I may change it once the Alolan pokédex is revealed or if there are ones I like too much
    By going through 492 resets for two days & then saving CONSTANTLY.

The main reason I wanted to give my character a shiny starteris because I was thinking of her being a faller from Ultra Megalopolis, so she'd end up having blue skin like the ultra recon squad (though she either has a special device that hides her true skin color or her skin adjusted to living in the current dimension for several years). Because of this, Prof. Elm would give her Chikorita as a gift before she moved to Alola since she could see a pokémon with a different color as a kindred spirit.
    If you mean diverse by generations or types, then yes, & I'm all the more excited for it.

Oh, I hate to sound like I'm bragging, but there is one thing I should let you know out of fairness. The Chikorita I'm planning on transferring & using for my main starter is a shiny. I tried to get one partly because it fits with my main character's backstory, and partly because I never succeeded at shiny starter hunting before. I wanted to let you know though since I wanted to make sure you were ok with it.
    Fair enough. I'm still sticking with Meganium, Lycanroc Dusk form, & Goodra, but there are a few I'm leaning more towards like Volbeat, Slurpuff, Ambipom, Hitmontop, & Toucannon.
    Sounds good to me.
    Also, after seeing today's updates, a few other pokémon I'm considering for my team are Slurpuff, Chespin line, Sceptile, & Swampert
    Definitely. Plus, I remember how you wanted to catch Mewtwo back in Kalos so this would be a great way to make up for that ;P
    If it's all right with you, I also think that we could consider opening the flood gates for US/UM so that we can catch the Island Scan pokémon, the legendary pokémon, and the Ultra Beasts since this also the final 3DS games.
    More-so for the URS, Team Rainbow Rocket, & traveling through Ultra Space to catch legendary pokémon & Ultra Beasts.
    I figured, plus I thought it’d be a great way to bring back old plots & characters (as well as our scrapped ideas like the Kalos & Hoenn sagas) to bring everything we’be done so far into one full circle
    The other thing I was thinking of would be to wrap up the US/UM storyline with an Ultra Space tournament where trainers from different universe would battle it out in Ultra Megalopolis as a celebration for returning the light from Necrozma (if that's how things work out in the games). While a few of the competitors would be Sol, Mitsuki, and our US/UM protagonists, these were a few other ideas I was thinking of as surprise trainers:
    * An alternate version of Ash & Pikachu
    * Alternate versions of the game protagonists
    * A parallel Wally
    * A parallel version of Hugh, Cheren, or Bianca
    * A version of Euscine where he caught Suicune
    * Cyrus's two sons from your BW2 storyline
    * A version of Satichiko where he wasn't killed
    * My protagonist’s older brother Oscar who was lost in Ultra Space and now has a full Ultra Beast team
    * Verity or Cross from the I Choose You movie
    I'm considering it. I've been changing my character's backstory and team a little bit to make more sense w/the US/UM plot. Right now, I'm planning on changing her team from a performance theme to the odballs & oddities theme I originally had planned for Mitsuki's team, so I thought one of the Ash Cap Pikachu would fit her team if I decide to use one. I currently have the original cap on my Sun game and the Sinnoh cap saved on my Moon game, so if I decide to use one it'll be one of those.
    Would you be opposed to the idea of either of us using an Ash Cap Pikachu for US/UM? I don't know if I want to use one yet, but I wanted to check to see if you wanted the option.

If we decide to use them, I think we could find a way to retcon them in by saying they came from the Pikachu Valley featured in the trailer and that the hats were gifts or something.
    That's perfect. I was thinking of getting the green, blue, or orange Minior right now.

So does that mean you're planning on your character getting Rowlet first or Totodile first?

The only other thing I have planned for right now is that, in Starla's dimension, Mitsuki is the current champion of the Kanto region since in this universe she won all 8 badges and defeated the pokémon league. However, since she never moved to Alola & learned to truly care for her pokémon like she does in Sun & Moon, she's seen as more of an antagonistic champion who cares more about winning, fame, followers, and keeping up to date on her social media account.

Subsequently, I was thinking of Starla either already being a famous pokémon idol in the Sun & Moon timeline (someone that Kihei & Tierno personally look up to) or she doesn't exist to indicate that this is the dimension she originally came from.
    That actually sounds pretty good. I think we could get away with both of us having Minior due to it having various colors. I was thinking of adding Incineroar to Starla's team, but I'm not whether she should have or her older brother Oscar should have it.

Oscar will be more like Tucker during Dale's journey, so he'll appear every now & then to help his sister & give her advice.
    Nothing for me right now. All I thought of since last night was thinking of using a cosmic theme for nicknaming Starla's pokémon.

ex-Lycanroc would be called Twilight & Meganium would be either Jupiter for a boy & Lyra for a girl (both a reference to the constellation & the female protagonist from HGSS). I was also thinking of adding Minior to her team

Do you have anything?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…