• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me? Pay money for a movie that's got its music heavily altered, has got the worst anime voice actors to ever grace anime, and is a shadow of its Japanese former self while I am used to watching it for free from home?

Ha ha.

Short Answer: No. Never will.
    I went yesterday and they didn't have the cards yet. They were able to print me a code via a receipt. I'll try another location on Friday when I go to pick up my copy of Odyssey.
    I'm willing to believe partially what the chinese leaker ("riddler" was such a dumb nickname, it was barely riddles!) says, but I'm willing ot bet some of this details are a bit off. Part of that dealing with the usual game of telephone/development changes (present in his original set of leaks, such as mentioning greninja forme changing based on z crystals), part of that deal with their apparenty disinterest in the USUM game. So he probably wasnt as receiptive to details.

For instance, the RR part about past villains from worlds where they won. I can see that actually meaning some villains who may/may not be from other worlds, possibly not where they won because that would mean some weiiiiiiiiiird things for Archie & Maxie (who were instantly retentive the moment they saw they caused the apocalypse and at heart did seem to care about the state of the world), not to mention Cyrus (wanted to destroy & recreate the universe) & Lysandre (fantasy nuke the world). Which...basically just leaves Ghetsis and idk the Johto admins? If they come from "they won" timelines. I cannot envision N ever going with any part of Giovanni's anything, period.
    I like Solgaleo. It’s a big metal lion with a good movepool. Like a purely physical Metagross... if Metagross were a lion.
    They can choose to do that again. Personally, I'd like it, especially if it means we have to go through a little dungeon exploring before we encounter them. Also, for the sake of accessibility especially for those who only chose to begin with Gen 7. But regardless, it's still post-game content.

I actually prefer a new land to explore for post-game. Gen 6 has disappointed me. Gen 7 is okay since a huge area of Poni Island was unexplored, but still not good enough.
    Really. I read somewhere that it was only available for two days. I found that a little hard to believe, tbh. If that’s the case, I might get Sinnoh hat Pikachu in Sun and the SM cap Pikachu in moon.
    We did. I'm very interested to see what they've done with the revamped Ultra Space.
    I haven't heard a lot about Color Splash so I just kinda assumed that it wasn't a complete mess but likewise wasn't an amazing return to form. It looks very nice aesthetically though.
    I'm alright! I've been playing an old game of mine - so old hat it was actually one of the first games I ever bought. It's Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Nintendo DS Edition, and it's actually really fun for such an old game!
    expecting it to be announced within the next 2 months is crazy
    probably early to mid next year
    I am not sure if I will end up getting the VC Gold/Silver games, but those Celebi codes do look nice, even though I have like 5+ Celebis already lol.
    Oh almost forgot. Japan showed off a new Rolling Western game, a new Style Savvy and is getting Phantasy Star Online 2 on switch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…