• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Conquering Storm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What song is this from?
    I'm falling free in the wind, in the wind
    Free to be me in the wind, in the wind
    Conquering Storm
    Conquering Storm
    It's from "Free", which is the theme song of Sonic Free Riders. Sorry, could've sworn I put that in my post.
    Thanks for understanding. Life just gets overwhelming sometimes...

Nice, though! Yeah, BotW's pretty great, so I can understand by you've focused on that. How far into them are you? D&D sounds like fun, too, even if I could never understand it. Hope you're enjoying it.
    Hi, same to you! I'm really sorry I didn't reply before now- school life's been taking up so much time, and when I've been off, I've forgotten to check back. But hey, it's okay.

Things haven't been too bad, thanks. Tiring thanks to school, but still alright. Been playing a lot of Stardew Valley in my spare time. How about you?
    Glad to hear things are going well for you! If I may ask, what was it like, going from one to another? But I know, right? I can't wait to see how the story goes there! And how much it's like the last. I'd love to see some callbacks.
    Yep. So it'll be easy enough to carve one for them.

Neat! I've heard it's supposed to be really good. (I suppose in a situation like this, the Cube's basically the only thing you can trust. But I can't blame you- those turrets are adorable!)

A fair bit, really. I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley, and really loving it. It calms me down after a long day. Aside from that, I've just been doing uni stuff and doing NaNoWriMo. We also got a dog, so I've been trying to keep up with him. How about you? Much else going on with you?
    Thanks! As do I.

Aw, that was really nice of her! Ah, well, at least the costume turned out excellently, right? Better than doing nothing at all. But yeah, forgetting something like that's pretty sad once you realise...

So I'm curious. Played anything interesting lately?
    Sorry I didn't reply. Was busy.

But yes, they did, I'd say! I actually kind of read the name of Percival/Blaze's sword wrong at first, admittedly- actually read it as 'Leviathan'. That would have been ironic. But no, it actually fits, thankfully.
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to trade from now, sorry. Already got my DS packed. I'll be gone from Tuesday until September 7th. Talk to you soon!
    Mine, too, actually.

I'll check it out if I can find it. Thanks for letting me know it's there!

Next time I have an opportunity, sure thing! I'm free pretty much all week, though I'd advise not looking for me around 3-5:30pm BST. I go out around then on most days, so I likely won't be around then. Just let me know when a good time is for you and I'll happily help out!

(If I can figure out how to trade on Sun, that is. I'm still not entirely clear on it.)
    It flew right over my head, admittedly. I guess I'll have to go back and take a look, then.

Agreed! The Werehog might have been controversial, but the daytime stages were undeniably excellent. I'm sure if Forces' were like Unleashed's, they'll be amazing.

I'm afraid I didn't, sorry. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
    Thanks! I'm hoping I'll like it, too.

Yeah, I kind of have to agree. It can get a bit cheesy in places, too, but as far as I'm concerned, that's part of its appeal. Plus it's a good game, despite that (aside from, you know, Security Hall), what with solid level designs and controls.

Nice! Definitely fits, I think.
    Thanks! You should probably know, I won't be on for a couple of weeks from the 22nd. My mother and I are going over to Canada. I'll respond when I get back, though!

That's a pretty good point. It wouldn't be surprising if Sega took some cues from SA2, seeing as it was once one of the most popular in the series. (Though stupidly enough, people seem to have really changed their opinion on it. It's really quite frustrating. :/) After all, Shadow's characterisation is often praised in it.

Congrats! It's a fantastic shiny. What did you call her?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…