• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okely Dokely! Thanks, got it done!

Oh, and Chapter 4 of Skybound's finished. *hint-hint, nudge-nudge*
    And thank you. I'm always told to avoid drama, so i feel awful when i feel i've started it.
    Thanks...

Korrina's a nice person who wants to be strong in life :) That seems like a good thing to me.

I'm hungry.

I won't reach for ben and jerry's now. I'll eat my veggies my mom made.

I want to enjoy life. This year has been better for me overall, but i'm still.......very scared of anyone else ending up like my dead friend who well left this world in 2007. And life is such a gift. Why would any of us want to ruin it liking sadness or killing others or people leading to our own deaths?

Plus i duno what'll happen when we all die. And that really spooks me. We might end up NOTHING.

And no one should get hurt T.T

and i don't want to believe in things that may make me less of a kind person

and...i'm gonna go eat now...

thanks for talking to me...and sorry for all of this. I'm a very troubled soul. That just wants things right in the world. And i don't know....how to make them that way :< i just know...the scary things people would tell me....and the tragic thing that happened to my friend.....and i don't want anyone to suffer. i want us all happy. Is that so much to ask? :'<

*hug's korrina in my head* corni...calm me down or something....;.;
    I'm sorry for all of this...but i'm really upset like no one would believe.

This world really gets to me.

The idea i HAVE to HURT others OR LIKE NEGATIVE THINGS makes me wish i could just...leave.

So sorry i want to LOVE life, unlike everyone else....*SIGH*
    But....its like.....saying all thats GOOD in the world is weak and meaningless and awful. :(

I wish i didn't care so much.

Why did i get an umbreon over an espeon on gold?

Why am i so upset?

I wish korrina would hug me right now....too bad the most beautiful girl in the history of ever isn't a real person T___T I wanna skate with her...and not worry over words....

Why am i so angry?

Why am i so SCARED?

Whats wrong with me?

Why do i dislike violence more than everyone else? Yet I like a fighting type gym leader like my true love?

*sigh*

I may want some ben and jerry's, thats how upset i am....and i over did the sugar today too....
    Or i'll eat my veggies...

Sugar seems tempting when i'm sad though :<

*sigh*

Why are my daydreams not enough?

Why am I not enough?

whywhywhywhywhy
    Hi....

Why do people name each other 'guys' when its just so mean to say words like that? :<
    Understandable. I've actually been looking through the spoilers, but I don't get into story elements hardly at all, so I'm not spoiled that way.
    but i GOTTA finish. i can't buy any more pokemon games until i finish moon, blue, and omega ruby, all unfinished.

listen ngl i barely caught what you're talking about, but i love that you're super excited about it! it makes me excited about it!! also uh SWORD FIGHT with ATTRACTIVE GUY sign me UP PLEASE and i agree! i love how immersive PL games are! they have a charm to them that i haven't really found anywhere else.
    Me neither. It probably doesn't help that I haven't even finished the main story for regular S/M. (Whoops.)

That'll be okay! I honestly just don't care about spoilers tbch, but I also have The Worst Memory so as long as you don't outline the whole game then you're good.
    And trust me, I haven't the foggiest idea on what's going on in USUM other than the new team Is Gay.

Oh, I've only played Curious Village, but I've tried my best to keep up with the other games! I do love a good puzzle from time to time :) Go ahead, vent! *shouts vents 2 tha tune of shots*
    I cant believe Team Rocket is gay culture now /s

Side note: the whole game has been leaked again. There have been no words of any champions yet.

Honestly, after I'm done helping with the musical in a few days I am hopping onto my computer and typing some DSTM. The 1-year anniversary date of DSTM falls right on USUM's release date, so I'm excited for that!

see im not lazy i was just waiting 4 months to make dstm awesome

Sudden realization: make Allen's Rockruff Midday or Dusk??? Gosh there are so many things i can do now... and please keep throwing ideas at me you like contribute to half of the ideas here ;w;
    I havent seen much of them (due to my interest slipping because of all the Kanto pandering).

1) I dont think weve gotten much on the Battle Tree, but all I know is that the Battle Tree will be the Battle Tree. AKA unfair as hell.

2) Its darker so its good. Its like a fanfic at this point, but a good fanfic!
    Just an info thing for y'all: due to USUM being leaked I may go offline for a good couple of weeks. I won't respond to VMs during this time, and I'll only respond to important PMs. I hope you understand!
    You really had no say in it. Wow.

Image if the anime actually uses this... I really want it too since Faba's with them, like with in the anime where he's kicked out of Aether,
    Really, can you tell them thanks from me? How did you find out I was chosen?

YEAH!!! Wait, he was killed in the anime, how can he return if Rainbow Rocket make an appearance? OH, alternate dimensions... got it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…