• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know if you're now avoiding my messages or you just haven't had the time to check them yet.
    Anyways, I'll message you tomorrow if I don't get a reply back tonight.
    I don't know if you have read any of my messages, but I would like to complete the trade as it's not fair that I give you the MS code but I don't get Shaymin. I'm not upset or angry, just a little impatient.
    I'll take the Shaymin but I'm kind of new when it comes to trading a pokemon code for another pokemon, if you would like to take the lead on how do it then we can go ahead and complete the trade.

Moreover, thanks for taking my offer!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…