• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am sans any King's Rock at the moment. I believe it's not given until postgame and I'm nowhere near that yet.
    no joke, the entire reason i got ultra-moon instead of ultra-sun was because of the lycanroc thing. I passed on using it in my Sun and Moon playthroughs and dang it, im using the stupid orange version.
    I would think the slightly different layout and buttons might prove to be an issue.
    As a competitive player it doesn't bug me too much since I can easily trade for the others but out of principle it was definitely a poor choice of a version exclusive.
    Yeah seems that way, still unfortunate that they decided to lump in both Heatran and Regigigas into that bunch of version exclusives though, if only because the latter is a horrible exclusive and should've remained tied to having the other Regis.
    I'm doing alright, just making sure I'm ready for the USUM release next Friday. Keeping away from spoilers if I can easily avoid them until then.
    Yeah, I know that not everybody is in it for the story. However, as I'm a person who loves characterisation and story more than mechanics (although mechanics are still great), I really don't wanna get spoiled on this game's storyline - especially since SM got leaked last year.
    i am genuinely considering getting the shiny charm first (much easier with no national dex) just to roll those dice a bit more.
    I think it's a neat concept and I'm curious to see to what end they've executed it.
    Not sure, but if you can SR all those legendaries to be shiny (especially the gen VII ones), I will be playing them a lot.
    Honestly? I didn't watch that one, though I do agree that the Japanese soundtrack is almost right up there with anime for older audiences.

I avoid watching anime in Japanese language whenever possible. Pokemon is the only thing I decide to spoil myself about since I truly believe the writers are insignificant people mangling already good stories (in other words, I'm a total cynical sadist to them), or they really shouldn't dumb down their writing for people younger than 10 years.

The above is part of the reason I deserted the anime spoilers section. I just don't find the need to watch or even support anime discussion for it anymore. I'd rather discuss about anything Toonami shows.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…