• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you still there? I just logged back on if you have discord i was on most of the day actually best to catch me there better if I log off here lol
    oh well nvm tommorow after 3pm then ^_^ if i am not tired but i can trade thursday and friday too if i don't show up tommorow because tired from work...
    i can trade really quickly if you want right now i can switch out metroid for moon version again if you are available to trade right now :)
    hey shao-may sorry for the delay your stuff is ready got a bit busy once again after with work then I ended up catching something so sick as well but they are ready for you to be picked up. I can trade the next 3 days however tommorow i has to be after 3 pm my eastern timezone...
    Alright makes me feel a bit better you understand :) I got work the next few days then the con. will it be alright if it's after November 5th to get to you? this be my last log on unless I use the hotels wifi..
    I am sorry for the longest wait ever i didn't forget about you if you still need them i can at least breed your two you request...I just been super busy with getting ready for a anime convention coming up plus work....just let me know and i will breed it for you

There was times in my life when i didn't like pokemon.

I'm not fond of those memories XD

Pikachu was a big fav of mine when i was 13. I had a pokemon forum named after him :3

Now....I have a new pokemon forum. Named after my new favorite pokemon character.

And thats *point's to av* Korrina XD Who i'm also crushing so much on you have nooo idea o.o; *ladytriox daydreams about her being my girlfriend and fangirl's funny korrina related things on peoples profiles XD*
    You're welcome ^_^

Your pikachu av is also very cute :3

Do you like my av of korrina and lucario? ^_^
    No worries. School and/or work goes first after all. I'm at +2 GMT, so let me know when you are ready. I'll try to match your local time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…