• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I am online now. I assumed your FC listed in your shop was the one to add, so I added that one. I believe I listed mine in a post in your shop, but it is in my signature as well. My IGN is Oarfish also.
    Not sure really how discord works for this site, but I saw you VM'ed me like 5 minutes ago. I hope I catch you now.
    I am playing US currently lol, but I can trade whenever you are available. I can keep watch of my VMs if that will help.
    Just letting you know, I have a male 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant HA (Telepathy) Meditite in a Dream Ball ready. For the Drilbur, I do not really care about IVs/Ball/gender, but feel free to breed it however you want.
    I plan on getting USUM as well today, and I will be playing them as well. I can trade soon even though I will be playing them still.
    I can breed my Dream Ball Meditite for IVs if you want, but it does not matter to me what IVs the Drilbur has. The ball for the Drilbur does not really matter to me either. Once I have the Meditite bred, I can trade mostly mornings and evenings.
    Hello, I'm fine just been working, just haven't played much pkmn or anything like that, I've got less than 100 hrs on my moon game which is prolly the lowest amount of time I've put into a pkmn game, just been busy mostly and a lot of gen 7 mons were bad IMO outside of the tapus and UB's based off of stats anyway, a lot of mons were slow and not good but that's just me, I'll still be getting us/um hopefully it'll be better, anyway what u been up to
    Internet is not on my side exactly right now. I'm going to try something . Thank you for being patient.
    Cool! On my side it has to be after 7 pm eastern. Yeah pretty late, I know.
    Are you available tomorrow?
    Hiya fairy! sorry its been so long, my last laptop broke and i just got it replaced ^w^
    How are you doing?
    No prob!

I have 3 Pokémon that I want to shine, but they just refuse. That will also take a while. :(
    Hey I totally understand. Life happens. I'm still shiny breeding other pokémon. But I wish to have those two ball mon ( I erased my SSilver and White saves so I can't just go back and transfer the Ponyta).

Thanks gal.
    I’ve turned to Discord for communications for our trade. I feel it’ll be easier and quicker.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…