• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to finish my copy of Pokemon Platinum. I don't know how, but I have not completed it yet still. I got it the day after it released.

I'm at the E4, but I need to level up some Pokemon, especially Vaporeon.
    yeah i hope it not be like my lugia/your hunt about close to 700 srs now and nothing still going thanks :) once i get the iv checker i be transfering all my mons over to get the charm again XD
    I've bred a heck-ton of Cubone. I got one with a reasonable enough Attack stat. Maybe I should transfer another VC one. Decisions, you know.

Also, Submission kind of blows. I was thinking about having a Rock Head A-Marowak know it, but the problem is that is that it has the accuracy of Hydro Pump without nearly the same amount of power.
    Sub-miss-ion. Brick Break isn't as powerful, but it is close with 100% accuracy and an added affect.

At least Rock Head gets rid of Flare Blitz recoil.
    holy crap that is around the same srs as my shiny lugia in oras lmfao I am only twitching because i want to progress to battle tree to get that iv checker lol
    okie dokie be going in soon i need to add you something came up so i got delayed be there in a few minutes
    lol we keep missing each other how about this try to join the discord server if you do have one of course...I am on there most of the day just afk and ping me
    sure thing i am gunna register my ultra sun right now with global link after that we can trade if you can ;)
    I got your 5iv premier ball adamant ha drillbur ready whenever you are to trade playing my ultra sun version atm
    okie dokie will breed you a a drillbur i will give ya ha with adamant nature with decent ivs then it may not be fully correct however it be at least 5ivs to be fair ^_^ I have only premier ball so that be the ball choice then ;)
    hey sorry for the late response but i don't have this HA Meditite in Dream Ball so if you want a ha drillbur i can do that for will it be iv breed still or just random ball?
    Have you been viewing spoilers?

If not, I will respect your desire not to.

I'm just curious if you have.
    I'm really excited for Gold and Silver VC release.

Now if only I could get those Celebi codes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…